Chanel:Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
madeline said:
I tend to be pretty simple on a daily basis. I stick with classics like diamond stud earrings, solitaire necklaces i love, nice stuff not too flashy.I have two nice watches. I like to think I have elegant style. I though I am not like most people my age I guess, I have been blessed with nice things but no matter what you have as long as it hold special meaning to you that is all that matters.

I try to have an elegant style too. I tend to buy preppy clothing, you know from Lacoste and Ralph Lauren...Juicy is great for slipping something on or for a casual occasion...but definitely at a young age you should wear simple jewelry. oh and you mentioned on my thread that you had LV luggage...how does that work out for you. Do you fear it will be stolen one day at the airport?

ShopRodeo said:
I try to have an elegant style too. I tend to buy preppy clothing, you know from Lacoste and Ralph Lauren...Juicy is great for slipping something on or for a casual occasion...but definitely at a young age you should wear simple jewelry. oh and you mentioned on my thread that you had LV luggage...how does that work out for you. Do you fear it will be stolen one day at the airport?

I do have a ton of LV luggage. At first I was worried about that but I have never had a problem. I rarely fly commercial however, I know I cant help it, but that is only when I am with my family. And if I do fly commercial I usually only take LV's as my carry on. At the airport I always watch my things and keep them close. It is great for car trips which I take alot living in CA.

madeline said:
I do have a ton of LV luggage. At first I was worried about that but I have never had a problem. I rarely fly commercial however, I know I cant help it, but that is only when I am with my family. And if I do fly commercial I usually only take LV's as my carry on. At the airport I always watch my things and keep them close. It is great for car trips which I take alot living in CA.

Oh, I see. Yes, I want the Keepall 55...it's a large piece yet it's still a carry on. I was in Las Vegas a couple of days ago and we were looking in the LV window and my dad was like, "you take that to the airport and it will be gone in a second." Do you have the Keepall 55?

I do have a keepall but mostly the pegase styles and a few of the hard luggage pieces.

People assume that bc they are LV they will be stolen but honestly if you gaurd your bags as you would if you had any bag at the airport you will be fine. I like Goyard bags too mostly because they are understated and most people do not know what Goyard is. It doesnt scream expensive because it is less known.

madeline said:
I do have a keepall but mostly the pegase styles and a few of the hard luggage pieces.

Wow, I love the suitcases and trunks. But I prefer to roll my luggage, so I like the pegase. Going back to Chanel, I love the Cambon style. I like their totes and the classic quilted bag but as you know they're going for over $1000...

ShopRodeo said:
Wow, I love the suitcases and trunks. But I prefer to roll my luggage, so I like the pegase. Going back to Chanel, I love the Cambon style. I like their totes and the classic quilted bag but as you know they're going for over $1000...

I do have an LV trunk speaking of, but I do not use it for travel. I use it as a coffee table or sometimes I place it at the end of my bed. It was a high school graduation gift. The cambon style is nice but as mentioned it may scratch. I would save for a classic bag they cost more but are a better investment.

If you want a designer bag a great first piece for you would be a LV speedy they are around $500 or so. Or the accessories pouchette in traditional monogram is like $200 something, or in multicolor it is $500 about. LV traditional monogram in my opinion is more affordable compared to others.

madeline said:
I do have an LV trunk speaking of, but I do not use it for travel. I use it as a coffee table or sometimes I place it at the end of my bed. It was a high school graduation gift. The cambon style is nice but as mentioned it may scratch. I would save for a classic bag they cost more but are a better investment.

That is my dream to have an LV trunk. I've been looking for some vintage ones (yours vintage?) to compliment my room. That would look so nice. i can afford a chanel bag but then i would be broke after...and that's not fun...what kind of jeans do you own?

ShopRodeo said:
That is my dream to have an LV trunk. I've been looking for some vintage ones (yours vintage?) to compliment my room. That would look so nice. i can afford a chanel bag but then i would be broke after...and that's not fun...what kind of jeans do you own?

Mine is not vintage , however my mom has several and they are amazing but it is hard to find super well kept ones and they cost more than the new ones most times.

If you can afford the Chanel bag go for it, you will not regret it, you will have it for years. I know it is a lot to spend on your first big bag but if that is what you want get it.

As for jeans as I mentioned I like true religion, also rock and republic and sass and bide.

madeline said:
Mine is not vintage , however my mom has several and they are amazing but it is hard to find super well kept ones and they cost more than the new ones most times.

If you can afford the Chanel bag go for it, you will not regret it, you will have it for years. I know it is a lot to spend on your first big bag but if that is what you want get it.

As for jeans as I mentioned I like true religion, also rock and republic and sass and bide.

Do you know that JLo spent $2 million on one pair of jeans?

ShopRodeo said:
Do you know that JLo spent $2 million on one pair of jeans?

I saw something about that. I thought she designed them though not bought them.

It has been so great talking to you but I have to get some rest, I have an early spa appointment tomorrow. Hope to see you on the board again. I am always here so if you need more advice let me know. Night.

madeline said:
I saw something about that. I thought she designed them though not bought them.

It has been so great talking to you but I have to get some rest, I have an early spa appointment tomorrow. Hope to see you on the board again. I am always here so if you need more advice let me know. Night.

k. get some rest.

i suggest you look at other brands. i think it's unneccessary to spend that much money on a coin purse or something small just because you can say you bought something at chanel. for that kind of money you can get a bag at lv or gucci. while i have spent a lot of money on chanel bags, i would never pay 400$ for an ipod case or whatever. but if it has to be chanel, check out www.bluefly.com they sell chanel online.

Status
Not open for further replies.