Chanel:Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShopRodeo said:
that's pretty inexpensive. i usually wear only simple jewelry so that's fine. but i would look dumb buying the least expensive items.

No you would not!!! Please stop worrying so much. I am sure you are a perfectly sweet girl that is pleasant to assist. Do not worry about the SA's. I have walked into Chanel plenty of times without making a huge purchase, sometimes all I want is a necklace or earrings. If you want those earrings or necklace you go buy them!!! My SA at Chanel knows that I am not always going to buy when I come in, but she is still happy to assist me. And if she shows me bags and I only end up getting a pair of shoes or a small piece of jewelry it isnt a big deal. dont stress.

madeline said:
No you would not!!! Please stop worrying so much. I am sure you are a perfectly sweet girl that is pleasant to assist. Do not worry about the SA's. I have walked into Chanel plenty of times without making a huge purchase, sometimes all I want is a necklace or earrings. If you want those earrings or necklace you go buy them!!! My SA at Chanel knows that I am not always going to buy when I come in, but she is still happy to assist me. And if she shows me bags and I only end up getting a pair of shoes or a small piece of jewelry it isnt a big deal. dont stress.

thank you. it also helps to know someone in the business. they can give you discounts. i'm sure there are great prices at sample sales. how much do "old season" bags for sale go for?

ShopRodeo said:
thank you. it also helps to know someone in the business. they can give you discounts. i'm sure there are great prices at sample sales. how much do "old season" bags for sale go for?

I have never gotten a discount at chanel and do not know about sample sales with chanel. I do not know what you mean by old season bags?

ShopRodeo said:
that's pretty inexpensive. i usually wear only simple jewelry so that's fine. but i would look dumb buying the least expensive items.

i definitely agree with madeline. you shouldn't be intimidated by what you decide to buy. i've only ever bought a pair of sunglasses at the chanel boutique near me and today i went in to look at some purses (i'm saving up for one! :amuse: ) and the SA helping me was so sweet...and i'm only a teenager!

madeline said:
I have never gotten a discount at chanel and do not know about sample sales with chanel. I do not know what you mean by old season bags?

Noriko, the second post, was saying somethinga bout "spring stuff." Let me re-state the question. How much are the bags on sale going for and what style are they?

ShopRodeo said:
Noriko, the second post, was saying somethinga bout "spring stuff." Let me re-state the question. How much are the bags on sale going for and what style are they?

Oh I see, I have no idea, I have not been to Chanel this week. But each Chanel store has different stuff at this time. I think she meant maybe last years spring stuff they brought back out maybe?Not sure. It depends on the bag for the price. May I ask where you live- is there a Chanel boutique?

I'll fill you in about the sale tomorrow when I go to the mall tomorrow. Dior is near Chanel so I can just pop in, it'll also give me an opportunity to see if my sexy SA is there :lol: They already opened the new fine jewelry boutique right across from it, but who knows, maybe he'll be hovering around.

If I recall the last time they had a same those pink patent leather/plastic bags went on sale, they were already cheap so I think they came down to under a thousand.

Edit: Just read the post above mine. My SA was saying that things from roughly two seasons (crap or was it years lol, I'll make sure tomorrow) ago usually go on sale. So the stuff from the previous season probably wont be on sale for a while, or might never go on sale. I kind of like that. Same with Dior, although their sales can be unpredictable, some items never make it to sale and the ones that do are usually from at least two seasons back. I don't like buying a bag and seeing it go on sale two weeks or even months later....I don't mind if someone buys the bag I bought for $1500 for $900 or something if its a year later though :lol:

madeline said:
Oh I see, I have no idea, I have not been to Chanel this week. But each Chanel store has different stuff at this time. I think she meant maybe last years spring stuff they brought back out maybe?Not sure. It depends on the bag for the price. May I ask where you live- is there a Chanel boutique?

I live in LA County...the closest Chanel boutique is in Beverly Hills.

Noriko said:
I'll fill you in about the sale tomorrow when I go to the mall tomorrow. Dior is near Chanel so I can just pop in, it'll also give me an opportunity to see if my sexy SA is there :lol: They already opened the new fine jewelry boutique right across from it, but who knows, maybe he'll be hovering around.

If I recall the last time they had a same those pink patent leather/plastic bags went on sale, they were already cheap so I think they came down to under a thousand.

Edit: Just read the post above mine. My SA was saying that things from roughly two seasons (crap or was it years lol, I'll make sure tomorrow) ago usually go on sale. So the stuff from the previous season probably wont be on sale for a while, or might never go on sale. I kind of like that. Same with Dior, although their sales can be unpredictable, some items never make it to sale and the ones that do are usually from at least two seasons back. I don't like buying a bag and seeing it go on sale two weeks or even months later....I don't mind if someone buys the bag I bought for $1500 for $900 or something if its a year later though :lol:

Do you live in Honolulu?

ShopRodeo said:
I live in LA County...the closest Chanel boutique is in Beverly Hills.

If it would make you feel more comfortable shopping Chanel why not visit the Chanel boutique inside NM. This way there are more people and more people just browsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.