Chanel Sale Returns!

AriB

Aug 21, 2007
Hi I am returning this bag 255 reisue aged gold hw pm me if interested :smile:

AriB

Aug 21, 2007
Hi I posted about it before but forgot to but Reissue in mane title if anyone is interested please pm before I return it :smile:

AriB

Aug 21, 2007
Hi Just putting it out their i am ssending this bag back i think the price is 620
pm me for sa name and number

AriB

Aug 21, 2007
Hey everyone :smile: I orderd the silver 2.55 wallet on a chain not for me I am returning it just to let you galls know . pm me if you want return info xx

archygirl

Dec 7, 2006
New Jersey
I just returned a pair of black quilted Chanel ballet flats sz. 39 to Bloomingdales in Bridgewater Commons Mall this evening. I had them shipped from NYC, but the left shoe was a little tight and it was the display model. If anyone wants them, ask for Merle or Edith (I returned them to Edith, bought them through Merle). I know they won't last, Bridgewater does not carry Chanel.

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
I will be returning my just bought Gorgeous python flap to Saks. I am attaching pictures plus there are pictures of an identical one in the Reference-post your exotic threads.

If anyone would like it pm me for SA's information so she can hold it for you., it was the last one left. Price was $3,450.00 plus tax for me, but out of state may get you tax free., it is a beauty and I am sad, but, it is what it is right now and I have to return it., :heart:H

Attachments

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Am sorry that hear you are returning the python. I hope in the future something even more beautiful comes your way.