Chanel sale items

Thank Jeanne. I actually got Theresa and she can't find any so she said she'll ask her manager tomorrow and hopefully they just stashed it somewhere
If Therasa cant find it for you tomorrow, PM me. I know Rhoda very well and when I spoke to her earlier she said she still had access to a few more so they may be stashed somewhere. I really hope you get one!

wanted the gray one but Rhoda was not able to locate one. anyone seen one? thanks in advance!

Earlier Rhoda checked the system to try and locate a gray for me too but she wasn't able to so I "settled" on the black. I assume if they check the "whole system" then it's completely sold out at Saks (in general).

Thanks Jeanne for introducing us to Rhoda. She is such a sweetheart and my "new" best friend! LOL!

Earlier Rhoda checked the system to try and locate a gray for me too but she wasn't able to so I "settled" on the black. I assume if they check the "whole system" then it's completely sold out at Saks (in general).

Thanks Jeanne for introducing us to Rhoda. She is such a sweetheart and my "new" best friend! LOL!
Yeah when I spoke to her last night she said she only had black left. She called me and said "GIRL! Did you put me on the INTERNET?" :lol:

Rhoda is a hoot-I'm happy to share her!

Congrats and I cant wait to see pictures!!!!

Hey girls,

Just to let everyone know...the padded envelope is $1575 on sale, not $1479. I did the math and I guess $2250-$675 (30%) = $1575. I guess we were all so excited about the sale that we all miscalculated. :P