Chanel sale in Hong Kong

1. Just a little report in case you/your friends are in HK.

The items on sale (the SA calls it promptions) is only 30% off.

Quite a number of shoes on sales, like the cruise pink/beige ballet shoes, light green/white ballet shoes, some sandals. I'd love to buy the ballets but they run out of size (i'm 38.5, but they got quite a lot of 36 or 37)

for bag, some bags from the S/S and cruise collections, eg, there's a navy/silver tweed classic flap bag, discounted from $14200 to $9900. i'll take a look again tomorrow.

just wanna share with you a great news, my new beige caviar classic flap with silver chains has just arrived (a long story, i'll tell u all later) and i'll go and get it tomorrow. :biggrin:

2. Hi BillBill!
    My grandparents will go for a holiday to China next August, do you think they may find Chanel sales? Do you think there are Chanel stores in China?
    Also, I live in Italy and finally I have a Chanel store not 1 million kms far from me, it opened just few weeks ago in Venice but I haven't time to go there.
    Do you think sales will take place also in Italy?
    Sorry for all these questions but I read about sales in USA and Canada and just wonder if it's only for those countries or not... thanksss!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice