CHANEL sale in Canada

i just call the Chanel boutique and Chanel at Holt's Toronto and they said the sale starts on June 7 and runs until June 23 (boutique) and June 24 (Holts)

the SA said she doesn't think any wallets will be on sale.

Did anyone went to the Sale in Chanel in Canada
Wut did u guys see...thats on sale?
I dont have a chanel boutique near me
and I realli want to know wuts on sale?
Is the sale item similar to the ones that US is on sale now??

I think it's similar to the US. My SA told me that baby animals is...20 or 30 off. Also Chanel on bloor has/had 2 tweed flaps from last summer at 50% off.

That's all I know. Pretty lame pickins IMO. I went and bought my first Gucci that day...! Lol! (uh - it wasn't on sale tho.)

Will we be so lucky as to have a sale come our way, too? I'm hearing of all these sales left right and centre!!

I'm not a regular customer so hopefully those of you who are would have the inside scoop? :smile:

The SAs don't even know... not until a few days before. The sales never include the classic, timeless items of course. Just seasonal and not always that. I once wanted a wool winter, runway hat and it didn't go on sale.

I talked with my SA today and the sale starts on the 26th or 27th (wow I've got a bad memory!) As for accessories she wasn't sure what would be on sale, but usually the seasonal shoes go 30% and some shoes are a dicounted a bit more. The clothes go 30 - 50% off. 50% is usually stuff from the sale the year before that they didn't sell. I am going to the store in a few weeks and she said if she knows more by then she'll tell me so I'll update then!