Chanel Sale at NM!!! PICS PICS PICS!!!!!

I thought about the reporter too. The price is still kinda high since I've looked at previous threads and saw people got them on sale for much less (about a year ago). I'd rather save my $ and put it towards a J12.

Sale now?! Here in the UK we usually have to wait till boxing day!! I thought Chanel sales are usually all the unwanted items! I do like that pink medallion tote with the sale price!!

Brenda

I adore the brown Reporter but it is smaller than my beige/black one which is just the right size. The brown Reporter is 10" long w/out the end pockets in case anyone is interested. 10" for inside items is not very spacious IMO. My larger beige Reporter was $2225 on sale last year, so the brown one doesn't feel like a sale bag at all. AND, the brown used to be $2725 before the price increase.

There will be second markdown after the holidays on items not sold according to the s/a's at Troy, MI NM. The additional savings will be about 25%.

Anyone have the red outdoor flap?? If so, How do you like it?? Is it roomy?? and the length of the straps, are they long enough? comfortable on the shoulder?? (From the model pic, I thought it looks kinda short?) Sorry for asking too many questions. I want a red bag, but unsure of the style :smile: Thanks