Chanel sale at Hirshleifer's!!

1. I just stopped by Hirshleifer's in Long Island, NY today and they have Cambon bags on sale! I saw one black on black reporter bag, plenty of pink/black bags, white with black logos bags, and white with python bags. There were at least 3-4 reporter bags in different color combinations on sale! They are closed right now but call them first thing tomorrow- 516-627-3566. The bags are all 40% off!!

2. Thanks Shopaholic! Did you by any chance happen to see a beige/black cambon large tote?

3. or a black on black large tote?

4. oh man, I really want a black/patent black bowler or large tote.

5. I did happened to see several pink/black small totes and maybe 1 or 2 beige/black small totes, but nothing big. There was a bunch of smaller bags like camera bags, small totes, pochettes, and the bag that is somewhat bigger than the pochettes but has a small front pocket with CC closures. The biggest bags that I saw are the reporters and some other hot pink plastic totes and fabric printed bags. Call them up and ask them. The accessories and shoes are not on sale. :sad:

6. Thanks Shopaholic!

7. OMG Thank you soooo much for this report, Shopaholic668!! Now I wonder how much of a blow this wil be to my wallet, black/black Cambon reporter on sale?!....been waiting so long for this. May I ask how many % off is this sale?

Also (sorry this is not Chanel-related but I can't help but ask....) do you recall seeing any Louboutin shoes on sale at Hirshleifers? I know they carry some styles I've been dying to have....I just wish they could put some of those on sale!

8. So no medium totes at all?

9. I saw some Louboutin shoes on sale at the window display but I didn't get the chance to go into the shoe area. I was too busy in the Chanel section. :P The bags are 40% off according to the sales associate. If you have the chance to stop by, it's on the entire wall right off the Valentino entrance.

10. Neimans in Plano, TX had a few 2 days ago.

11. They always have a nice selection of bags at Hirshleifer's. I have Americana Manhasset! Thanks for the info!

12. Same here :yes: i would love to get my hands on a Chanel black bowler bag... You girls are so lucky with all these Chanel 30%-40% off sales :P

13. Does anyone know Hirshleifer's return policy, especially for sale stuff. Is it final sale?

14. Does anyone know when they open tomorrow?!

15. joeyjimmy- I think the store has no return policy, final sale for sale items and exchange for regular price items within 7 or 14 days.

doublec31- The store should open at 10am. Hope you find something!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice