Chanel Sale 2018 (winter)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are pictures of Chanel sale shoes my SA sent me. They are 30% off. If you are interested (serious buyers only), please DM me for my SA’s contact information to purchase.

ChanelPresale1.jpeg

ChanelPresale2.jpeg

luxurina, Nerja, Tykhe and 1 other person like this.
  2. Thanks for sharing! I called and they’re giving me the run around about “they won’t know until tomorrow what’s on sale” so annoying!!
    Do you know which brooches will be on sale?

3. Can I ask which Chanel this is? Bloomies or Saks? Might stop by tomorrow morning and try those Gabrielle boots on for size.

4. Unfortunately, I do not know which brooches are for sale as of right now, my SA just sent me pictures of the shoes.

Neither - these are from Jeffrey.

Nyc_chihuahua likes this.
  5. What happened to the usual 40% off on shoes? Only 30% now?

6. Does anyone know when the sale starts in the uk?

.BlueHydrangea. likes this.
  7. Again, does anyone have a reliable SA at Bloomie's? I'm out of town and can't get a 59th street right now; everything will be gone by the time I get back!

8. I am calling today to get the list! If they are helpful I will forward you their info.

IShopatBloomies likes this.
  9. They were honestly so rude to me. My sales girl is going to be in later today so I will keep you posted

10. Nm Roosevelt field.most of it is gone. It was a frenzy.

0D78CDC9-03CB-4B3C-84B6-0BA02D4E0A6F.jpeg
    partialtopink likes this.
  11. How manny percent off is the sale for NM?

12. 25-30.

Nl404 likes this.
  13. Does anyone have a good SA at Barneys?

14. If anyone sees these on sale please let me know!!!

C0CEAF8E-6514-423C-AC3C-A7FA4583ED51.png AB0F5DF2-F1AF-4520-8A85-22CD84A95D56.png