chanel rule: match wallet to bag?

welp, i will fully admit i have issues in this particular area, :shame:and yes, my wallet must at the very least compliment my bag, if not match (same brand, color etc)....:yes:

welp, i will fully admit i have issues in this particular area, :shame:and yes, my wallet must at the very least compliment my bag, if not match (same brand, color etc)....:yes:

I've been this way for ages. It does hinder me buying a bag if they dont make a wallet to match. I'm trying to get over it and just carry my LV multicolore wallets with everything so I have more money for the bags themselves. I'm so trying but it's hard! :nuts::cursing:

I am too lazy to switch wallets every time I switch bags so I use one black wallet till I get tired of it then buy another black wallet. :P

I agree .... taking out all the cards, pictures & ID is just too much of a hassle. I'm not a big wallet person, I try to look for one that will match with everything.

no way! I don't have time to switch wallets everytime I switch purses! That's too much.

I agree...I don't have time for that - I tend to change bags every night for the next day but I would never spend the time changing wallets...I have a great black patent Gucci wallet that I have had for years and it is what I use for everything - unless the purse is too small then I go wallet-less just toss the credit cards, cash, id, etc. in the bag and go.:supacool: