Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Just picked up these pink sneakers as I realized they would match the cardigans and jackets I recently purchased. I’ve been very bad this year, but I just can’t resist pink lol
I am loving all the pink lovers!! Since we are sharing our pink accessories I thought I would add a pic of my neon pink ballet flats I got in earlier.
I am secretly still thinking about the neon pink Camélia denim jacket… :angel:
Gorgeous pink accessories!
I have an old bag that is the perfect color for my cardigan , lol!

Attachments

• 90F1AA08-2CF7-4763-8E87-6F7BA7EF5E65.jpeg
    90F1AA08-2CF7-4763-8E87-6F7BA7EF5E65.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 204
Hello ladies! Anyone have this sweatshirt, and can speak to its sizing? US 2/4, 34c - I want to wear it tucked into jeans, skirts, etc. and not just as athleisure wear. So not too baggy (but definitely don't want it tight). Any input would be much appreciated! Thank you!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 11.56.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 11.56.41 AM.png
    691.2 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: HAllDay
I am loving all the pink lovers!! Since we are sharing our pink accessories I thought I would add a pic of my neon pink ballet flats I got in earlier.
I am secretly still thinking about the neon pink Camélia denim jacket… :angel:

i love your neon pink shoes, demicouture :love: Where are they available? I got the neon pink jacket but haven’t received it yet. Hope they are not too baggy like the neon pink jeans.

Reactions: demicouture
Hello ladies! Anyone have this sweatshirt, and can speak to its sizing? US 2/4, 34c - I want to wear it tucked into jeans, skirts, etc. and not just as athleisure wear. So not too baggy (but definitely don't want it tight). Any input would be much appreciated! Thank you!!!

Hi Laz0409! It comes in xs, s, etc. It’s a loose fit. You might like the xs but it might be hard to tuck into jeans and skirts as it’s not too long.