Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Hi all, does anyone here own this sweater or know what collection it’s from? It’s for sale by a trusted reseller, but would love to know if it’s itchy before I take the non-refundable plunge! It’s made of wool.

27F43A45-5C17-463E-9E2B-19BBD5C3BD99.png

6812E293-FEA5-4D8B-A132-0CC0F77A85C9.png

Last edited:
Oh, thank you Nicole! That’s very kind of you. It helps that we are in different places in the world, as the style is different everywhere.
Ari, you are too modest! There may be something to your statement though, this forum is so valuable because we bring in our different fashion sensibilities and get new ideas from each other.

trying to catch up with all the posts this week (busy week at work), but I did manage to finally pick up the knit dress in my size! Super adore this set in this colour. Also played with the black tank a few days back when I had a bit of a break. Now going to catch up on all the posts!

View attachment 4805435
View attachment 4805436
This colorway is so pretty and matches your Constance so well. Is it RP?

This is incredibly stunning on you! I am glad you have found a version you prefer (and good to know on the difference between the 2 styles! I had hoped for the blue to be a bit more useful for me but my store hasn’t gotten it in). Now I regret passing on it. I just don’t see myself wearing a gold knit cardigan in the near future permanently working from home and with a lot less social interactions these days.
The blue one it’s gorgeous. It’s very soft and has a relaxed and chic look at the same time imo. I just think oversize is not the right look for me. The blue one can really go with everything very easily.
The cream/gold it’s a knitted coat. The shape, the shoulders, the buttons are just like a coat.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: pinkorchid20
You look great. Such a cute set!!
I got my cc tank in a bigger size. It’s more comfortable but predictibly larger under the arms. Also Chanel BH called and had my sweatshirt but w the tank and black top I passed for now. Just have to decide can I justify all 3 ? :smile:

Reactions: 880
You look great. Such a cute set!!
I got my cc tank in a bigger size. It’s more comfortable but predictibly larger under the arms. Also Chanel BH called and had my sweatshirt but w the tank and black top I passed for now. Just have to decide can I justify all 3 ? :smile:

I think the tops are great and you will use them a lot. You do have a sweatshirt, no? But you are quite casual and probably would wear it a lot. Get it.