Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Ugh I stink at this. If I take a pic in the mirror you can see the silhouette but no details. If I take a selfie you can see half the jacket.

View attachment 4403392

The lighting in my bathroom doesn’t help. I played with filters on this one to show better details. I love the buttons on it, they’re clear but looks like sparkly tweed running through inside.

View attachment 4403393

I can see enough to tell that it looks fabulous on you.

View attachment 4403617 I am trying to break my comfortable habit of wearing Lululemon all weekend. So I tried this... Emile should recognize the jacket. View attachment 4403626

Wow! Those jeans looks incredible on you. And they are so versatile.

View attachment 4404018 I just discovered this thread and found it very interesting to read and share some of my Chanel RTW pictures.

Welcome. I love how you styled your Seoul jacket.

Reactions: ABClalala A and BBC
The Seoul jacket in beige is still at my local consignment shop in a 36. It's a bit snug when closed and on the shoulders, but I may go back and get it. I could probably only wear a bodysuit or sleeveless blouse underneath, which isn't great but I'm impatient!
If its just the shoulders, Chanel boutique can help to let out a bit, although there is not too much fabric, it makes a huge difference my black seoul 36, and now I can wear it closed comfortably.

Reactions: De sac