Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Thank you! Please continue to post inspiration photos when you wear yours!

Thank you. Over time I find that the reissue is really the right Chanel bag for me, my CFs just seem a bit flashy for many occasions. You look so pretty in your navy and black jacket and skirt; classics are classic for a reason, they are timeless and seem to pull an outfit together so well.

Thank you. The reissues are my favorite chanel bags as well. True classics

Lovely. Your reissue is beautiful.

I’m still thoroughly enjoying the classic pieces that I bought over the past few years and not really craving anything new that I see.

My summer weight navy and black jacket

View attachment 4168844

Beautiful feminine classics, absolutely wonderful!

I feel the recent collections are not as easy to combine and won't stand the test of time for me personally, so have taken a step back and am waiting for a collection that makes my heart sing again. Am more than happy with the pieces I own, although not even close to your phenomenal collection. I adore how you have an eye for which pieces will go with what you already have in your closet. Never too much but nowhere near plain, just the perfect balance of classic, chic and timeless.

Beautiful feminine classics, absolutely wonderful!

I feel the recent collections are not as easy to combine and won't stand the test of time for me personally, so have taken a step back and am waiting for a collection that makes my heart sing again. Am more than happy with the pieces I own, although not even close to your phenomenal collection. I adore how you have an eye for which pieces will go with what you already have in your closet. Never too much but nowhere near plain, just the perfect balance of classic, chic and timeless.

How very sweet of you. Thank you. I suppose our wallets will be happy with a bit of a rest. [emoji6]

Lovely. Your reissue is beautiful.

I’m still thoroughly enjoying the classic pieces that I bought over the past few years and not really craving anything new that I see.

My summer weight navy and black jacket

View attachment 4168844
This is CHANEL at its best. An understated and elegant outfit, only those who know would recognise the jacket. :heart:

Lol my SA asked me if I wanted to reserve any of these today because apparently they are hot. I asked to reserve the black and white one. $3,500. I dunno if I want this or to save money for the cruise cardigans. I guess will try it on and see. Love the black buttons.

Attachments

• D258835E-5E9F-4AE7-9797-29B3BA2B36B1.jpeg
    D258835E-5E9F-4AE7-9797-29B3BA2B36B1.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 448
Saw the pics of the cardigans. Think the white and black one is classic. There was a v neck version too.

The white puffer jacket is coming too but. It side I want to spend the 5550 on it. The white color scares me haha.

Reactions: Tykhe
I love the simple, under the radar pieces. There's a gorgeous wool dress this season that is very elegant. It comes in navy, black, fuschia, and maybe cream.

I almost got this dress. It’s so soft and comfortable. But I did get the skirt version because it’s more versatile. I really liked the fuschia color too. The black one I tried was short sleeved but itchy :sad:(((

Reactions: pinkorchid20
Lol my SA asked me if I wanted to reserve any of these today because apparently they are hot. I asked to reserve the black and white one. $3,500. I dunno if I want this or to save money for the cruise cardigans. I guess will try it on and see. Love the black buttons.
Asked myself if I was interested in the red/white one. Does anyone have any intel on these regarding cut? Would like to inquire if they get it in my size but only the white/black seems fitted, the others I'm not sure. 3500$ is a hefty price tag, though.