Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Yes I do. A large Baroque style one with cream pearls, red and black stones. Quite Gripoix-ish.
Tough choice. I think it comes down to which one you like best since it sounds like you already have the bases covered. I find that dark brooches can get lost on dark jackets. Perhaps your friends are giving you good advice since they know what you like.

Reactions: periogirl28
I was feeling kinda meh about Hamburg until I saw this jacket in person. Photo doesn't do justice to the tweed. It has velvet ribbon woven in.
Took another look at your picture this morning and I would say that this one is growing on me. You could probably use like a coat on non-frigid days or even with a sweater when it is really cold. The tweed is the star here as the style is pretty simple, but that works!

Reactions: Sunlitshadows
Very pretty, looks very heavy, I think that’s why I can’t get into Hamburg, it looks so heavy.
I saw this jacket today and it is truly gorgeous! However, it is too heavy for me as an indoor piece---that's just me perhaps. I wish I could find good use for it, but I always run hot and like to layer (live in a climate where that is necessary for winter). But it sure is a stunner!!!

Tough choice. I think it comes down to which one you like best since it sounds like you already have the bases covered. I find that dark brooches can get lost on dark jackets. Perhaps your friends are giving you good advice since they know what you like.
Black gets my vote if you are putting it on a dark hat. White if you go for the white hat!

I vote black for wearing on a hat. A white one might look kind of like an "eye" in the middle of the hat. Otherwise, I like the contrast of white on dark or plaid jackets.

Thank you my dears, for giving me these points to consider. I will wait then to see what cap I buy. At the moment I have both dark and white/ cream jackets and Blue, and Navy Mariners.