Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Picked up the white sale jacket today along with a pair of cute booties that were included in the sale. Sharing my at home try on pics along with another styling pic of the tuxedo jacket. Please excuse the messy background :-s
Has anyone seen the white bermuda shorts in 36 that go with the white jacket w/ bows? I would love to pick up a pair to have the full suit.

-0036-Chanel-RTW-SS21.jpg

Reactions: icedcoffee
I def am not at a vip level spend .. Chanel canceled those two pieces and when the jacket showed up unexpectedly in a 42 another lady was promised it. I’m ok if she gets it honestly. I don’t have the stomach to play games w Chanel too ;)

now do I get the cc cardi or should I pass ?
It’s cute but is it almost 5k cute ?

If you are asking, then perhaps you are not sure and could pass?

I do pass on some stuff that looks cute. .. basically it depends on how cute you think it is in comparison to your other cardigans :smile:

I def am not at a vip level spend .. Chanel canceled those two pieces and when the jacket showed up unexpectedly in a 42 another lady was promised it. I’m ok if she gets it honestly. I don’t have the stomach to play games w Chanel too ;)

I do pass on some stuff that looks cute. .. basically it depends on how cute you think it is in comparison to your other cardigans :smile:

I agree with 880! If you are asking then maybe you maybe you could pass? :rolleyes:

The CC logo cardigan is cute and my SA is trying to persuade me that it is such a sought after piece in my city, but I know I don't want to get an item that has so many logos on it which may look dated in a years time.

I agree with 880! If you are asking then maybe you maybe you could pass? :rolleyes:

The CC logo cardigan is cute and my SA is trying to persuade me that it is such a sought after piece in my city, but I know I don't want to get an item that has so many logos on it which may look dated in a years time.
Even though it is a logo cardigan, I love mine and will wear it and I’m not a big logo gal! But at the end of it all, it’s up to what works best for you and your lifestyle. As my fabulous Hermès SA once said to me “don’t force it.” :flowers:

I really don't care about the sales, I don't purchase enough in a year to be VIP or whatever the tiers are now. This is interesting, though. Chanel seems to keep adding rules to customers. We'll see how long this lasts. It may be this year only. My SA told me back in May (?) that there would be no sales for USA "this year" because the inventory was so small. That was/is true. The boutique I most frequent had hardly any RTW from AW 2021, Cruise, or Summer 2022. The few pieces that they had, they only had 1 in 1 size. My SA could not even get anything from other stores. There were several leftover pieces from 2020 and 2021 to purchase. Surprising they would not want to clear out that old inventory. I would be interested to hear how they are doing in China. Hermes had a bigger than expected loss. The retail sales as a whole slumped unexpectedly, even after factoring in the lockdowns.

I remember inventory was quite low last year in my location so I doubted they will have a huge amount of inventory that will make it to sale.

Last year's sale was huge here in my location as my SA said they moved the Europe inventory over the Asia so they had a lot of the larger size (38/40) in both shoes and clothing available (which I was very surprised).

Where did you hear about Hermes had a bigger than expected loss? I feel there seems to be a bit slowdown at H as SAs seem a bit more stressful recently..I am in the US
Bloomberg. All luxury had bigger than expected losses except for Burberry.:amazed: This was talked about almost 2 weeks ago and then again last week.

I was thinking, I don't think I have ever bought Chanel on sale. This no sale thing has no affect on my purchases. Although having less merchandise made does. I don't know if this is on purpose. I guess we will see over the next year.

I got the cc cardigan and honest opinion is that I don’t wear it everyday and I think it is a special piece to be worn when I’m feeling it. If anyone catches me in the wild and have a not so great opinion about it then that’s their problem! It is loud but fun at the same time and I feel happy when I’m wearing it. Just get whatever that makes you happy as long as you’re financially responsible then all is good!

@JamaisAssez Thank you for sharing! My local store is having sales and launching Coco Beach so we can't look at Métiers although the stock as arrived and the crew has completed training. I think they decided to be fair and delay the launch in this part of the world. Which did you choose, or both?