Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Oh yes. I tried it on in a 44 (their only size) which was way too big. The shoulders did have a tiny amount of ruching. I also tried it with the white jeans which I loved but ran super small ! Ack. Hope I find a pair that fits. They were the same size as the wide leg pants but i could not button them. [emoji51]

View attachment 3882094

I love both jacket and pants on you. You should try to find your sizes... [emoji7]

One more gratuitous shot of the pants :smile: my gal friends thought they were cute but my husband and my one guy friend gave it a hearty thumbs down. It was a little too flared but it did make my bottom look cute. Haha.

View attachment 3882081

I sent my husband a pic of the runway pic of them and he said even the model didn’t look thrilled to be wearing them ha ha.

View attachment 3882080
:smile:my husband would think that I've gone mad ...I don't know who can pull this look off..
Oh yes. I tried it on in a 44 (their only size) which was way too big. The shoulders did have a tiny amount of ruching. I also tried it with the white jeans which I loved but ran super small ! Ack. Hope I find a pair that fits. They were the same size as the wide leg pants but i could not button them. [emoji51]

View attachment 3882094
the jeans are strange cut too.:confused1:

Very brave!

I need to say no too ;)

I love both jacket and pants on you. You should try to find your sizes... [emoji7]

Hopefully I’ll be able to try both in the right size

:smile:my husband would think that I've gone mad ...I don't know who can pull this look off..
Someone super tall and thin. And famous. Lol. One guy said it reminded him of the civil war [emoji12]

the jeans are strange cut too.:confused1:

Have you tried them Ari ? They look generous but they are very stingy in the bottom area. My SA was concerned bc he had ordered 5 pairs of my size for other ladies. I told him chanel jeans and I don’t usually get along Til I size up ! Haha.

I tried on a few of the dresses. I think this tan one is more practical but I love the blue one too. Need advice :smile: IMG_1510922218.319443.jpg
IMG_1510922229.883167.jpg

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Thanks flowerlily and genie :smile:

The neckline is def low on the blue. I could wear tops over it so it’s like a skirt. I’d have to do something w the side straps. I don’t know if I could wear a little tee underneath. It’s very fitted. I tried it with the tee albeit this is a size up from mine.

IMG_1510923114.734216.jpg

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
I just learned about Arm Tights by spanx- like a mesh top that can be worn under outfits - if you can match the navy, that might give a more polished look than a T over it. Seems like a waste to buy a dress to wear as a skirt.

I don’t have any myself, but I do have two sheer mesh tops that I could use this way.

I love your pose with the wide leg pants and your husband's reaction. My husband and I play a game where we find the ugliest/least flattering piece of clothing and say, "I'll buy this for you, but you have to wear it to work xx times." We call it a "raw deal." Sounds like you and your husband have the opposite. :lol:
My husband threatens to "go take a nap" instead of going out with me if he finds something I'm planning to wear objectionable. Drop crotch pants get that reaction from him.

I need to say no too ;)

Have you tried them Ari ? They look generous but they are very stingy in the bottom area. My SA was concerned bc he had ordered 5 pairs of my size for other ladies. I told him chanel jeans and I don’t usually get along Til I size up ! Haha.

I tried on a few of the dresses. I think this tan one is more practical but I love the blue one too. Need advice :smile: View attachment 3882409
View attachment 3882410

I think the blue one is more flattering but the tan is more practical. Depends on if you have occasions to wear the blue one.

My husband threatens to "go take a nap" instead of going out with me if he finds something I'm planning to wear objectionable. Drop crotch pants get that reaction from him.

LOL [emoji23]

I need to say no too ;)

I tried on a few of the dresses. I think this tan one is more practical but I love the blue one too. Need advice :smile: View attachment 3882409
View attachment 3882410
My vote goes to the first one! Love this younger look. So easy to wear and will last for many seasons.

Th
Thanks flowerlily and genie :smile:

The neckline is def low on the blue. I could wear tops over it so it’s like a skirt. I’d have to do something w the side straps. I don’t know if I could wear a little tee underneath. It’s very fitted. I tried it with the tee albeit this is a size up from mine.

View attachment 3882419
The tee shirt is cute on you. I went to try it on and it was really boxy on me and not flattering at all.