Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

I am loving this little white vest. Seems like a great summer item. I think I have too many jackets that I could only wear for two weeks during summer or fall. Looking for more summer wear. The lion tank top looked nice too but I wish it had only one symbol instead of three.
I love this vest, too! For some reason, I’m really digging the doves.

Liked the show! Wished it would have more colors but then remembered I am a black and white kind of person so everything worked out well haha. What a beautiful place to have the show, too. Provence is such a magical place.

But it’s disheartening to saw this on IG today. Bruno, being the president of fashion, oversees RTW and Haute couture for Chanel. Very surprised to see him accepting an apology that is not for him to accept when their Asian market is getting stronger by each day. But I’m NOT going to turn the discussion on RTW to something far more sensitive and complicated. I do wonder what actions (or the lack of) Chanel will take regarding this. It’s also funny that they mentioned Kate Moss was dropped by Chanel after being a long time prather and friend of the house after the drug scandal, but this guy still has his job after all these mess.
CBB1EB4A-C74C-488B-8AD3-8FA560F7CBBD.jpeg

I am seriously afraid to glance at some of the prices for this upcoming collection for sure! I loved the show not only for the spectacular setting and photography but there was so much in there that I can see myself wearing. The beautiful black/white silk print that appeared toward the end of the show is so gorgeous.. my reserve wishlist is going to be substantial. I also loved the way VV looked at the end of the show, I personally like her style as she truly knows what suits her and sticks with it. My AmEx is already hiding behind my driver's license in my wallet shuddering in fear.... lol

I am seriously afraid to glance at some of the prices for this upcoming collection for sure! I loved the show not only for the spectacular setting and photography but there was so much in there that I can see myself wearing. The beautiful black/white silk print that appeared toward the end of the show is so gorgeous.. my reserve wishlist is going to be substantial. I also loved the way VV looked at the end of the show, I personally like her style as she truly knows what suits her and sticks with it. My AmEx is already hiding behind my driver's license in my wallet shuddering in fear.... lol
My suggestion is that you call AmEX and tell them to lower your credit limit. That is the only thing that will save you. :biggrin:

Has anyone seen these pants anywhere else? Everyone is saying sold out. Probably need a 40 or 42.

View attachment 5075285
I love these neon pink pants too. These run big. Even the size 34 is really long.

.View attachment 5076092View attachment 5076093

I tried on the pink jeans which I found true to size (less waist which always needs to come in and extra hemming) but then my SA gave me the black ones in 40 and I fell in love. TTS for me. Such a lovely easy year round fabric.

• Love
Reactions: peppapiggy and 880
Has anyone seen these pants anywhere else? Everyone is saying sold out. Probably need a 40 or 42.

View attachment 5075285
My SA texted that my size finally came in so they’re being shipped to me. I asked for 38 so hopefully it works. I’ve tried looking for pix to see how they look on but haven’t had much success. Anyone have mod shots to share?

Liked the show! Wished it would have more colors but then remembered I am a black and white kind of person so everything worked out well haha. What a beautiful place to have the show, too. Provence is such a magical place.

But it’s disheartening to saw this on IG today. Bruno, being the president of fashion, oversees RTW and Haute couture for Chanel. Very surprised to see him accepting an apology that is not for him to accept when their Asian market is getting stronger by each day. But I’m NOT going to turn the discussion on RTW to something far more sensitive and complicated. I do wonder what actions (or the lack of) Chanel will take regarding this. It’s also funny that they mentioned Kate Moss was dropped by Chanel after being a long time prather and friend of the house after the drug scandal, but this guy still has his job after all these mess.
View attachment 5076310
@SPBiaes, someone started a separate thread. . . Hang on, let me dig up the link for you

@Tykhe, I love the look you posted esp. the book necklace. Do you happen to know the price of the latter? Hugs

P.S. as per the white tank discussion, wolford has some new variations this season including one with an inset of that see through mesh stuff at the neck (am having a senior moment and forgot what it’s called) I bought black and white (left side of pic). Good for those of us who need full coverage, and some , cough, drape at the midriff but want the illusion of some skin. . . Wolford runs large; I’m a 40Fr and take a small. Also, the blue cropped knit short sleeved sweater top from last season with current season brunello pants. . . (Bc the top was cropped, i sized up to a 40; some of my old Chanel sweaters are 38; I think I even have a 36 knit). And older dresses with last seasons jackets and cropped tie cardigan
1625F72A-1C2E-48BE-914F-46821A3B353F.jpeg764F22F1-269F-44D2-8350-6B96F3AC690D.jpeg4636BD0A-B486-4BC0-BC21-4B7F7F9903DE.jpeg06A29AD8-C919-4815-834D-D3101C28644C.jpegD3DFD9FC-4210-44BF-ACCB-53B5AD25690F.jpeg4364EEAA-4B3D-4A36-8E91-85A987C2C5D4.jpeg

Last edited: