Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

It‘s such a beautiful piece! The print really has grown on me. the buttons are stunning!
Looks great on you!
I love that top :smile:. My store never got one alas!

tomoro the cruise show lands !
I got it (finally:heart:)! Sharing some close-up details and styling examples from insta & youtube. I'm too comfy in sweatpants today to take new styling photos of my own lol

View attachment 5072871View attachment 5072872View attachment 5072873View attachment 5072874View attachment 5072878

Thank you! Also, photos credits to jiji.beige on Instagram and Charming Kat on Youtube. Actual photos of me in this shirt are back on page 1410 :smile:

This is quite an oldie but a goodie- does anybody have this beautiful jacket from the Salzburg collection? I have admired it since I watched this runway show ~6 years ago. Curious if it’s true to size / if the closures are too fussy. I see one on the real real and very tempted to buy!
View attachment 5073353
It is true to size, maybe a bit big. Sizing down is okay. I have two

The jacket that went with my top and skirt is finally here! Re-sharing the first photo so show the inside. The jacket is stunning and super light! I believe there’s a simpler of this jacket that’s a few thousands cheaper. Not sure if the embellishments is really worth the $ but it’s my personal fav from SS21. Also feel like I barely just got all my reserves from SS, and I received the invitation letter today for Cruise already....
4F39E193-0CA6-4C6D-B9C7-C2F0F5645EAA.jpeg
8C89FB00-301B-470D-8E85-44F10B259E42.jpeg
98E728FE-0576-477E-B5DA-9379302224C1.jpeg

This is quite an oldie but a goodie- does anybody have this beautiful jacket from the Salzburg collection? I have admired it since I watched this runway show ~6 years ago. Curious if it’s true to size / if the closures are too fussy. I see one on the real real and very tempted to buy!
View attachment 5073353
It runs on the larger side. Frogs are not too fussy. Buttons are easy to manipulate ! Def consider it :smile:

• Love
Reactions: platanoparty
The jacket that went with my top and skirt is finally here! Re-sharing the first photo so show the inside. The jacket is stunning and super light! I believe there’s a simpler of this jacket that’s a few thousands cheaper. Not sure if the embellishments is really worth the $ but it’s my personal fav from SS21. Also feel like I barely just got all my reserves from SS, and I received the invitation letter today for Cruise already....
View attachment 5073510
View attachment 5073511
View attachment 5073512
Love the jacket. The little loops up close look like they say COCO!

Reactions: kazenokazuki