Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

It was the same at the top all the way. No opaque part at all. This must be lined or she is very pale :P:amazed:
For the reversible jacket only the back would show, I think that would be pretty. But if I wanted to wear it like shown in this pic I have the added issue of finding something suitable to make it modest or having it lined. It's too expensive to put more money into it for a simple cami. I think it was over 1k on sale

It was the same at the top all the way. No opaque part at all. This must be lined or she is very pale :P:amazed:
For the reversible jacket only the back would show, I think that would be pretty. But if I wanted to wear it like shown in this pic I have the added issue of finding something suitable to make it modest or having it lined. It's too expensive to put more money into it for a simple cami. I think it was over 1k on sale

Agree but was thinking if you wore the reversible jacket backwards- with the low part in back the lace would be so elegant and provide a bit of coverage.
Agree - it's very pricey
You'd have to find several ways to wear it to make it work for the cost per wear.

Beautiful dress! I really like it belted, not necessarily because of the belt itself but the silhouette is very nice, and more slender. I wonder if it should be taken in slightly, not tight fitting, but just a slight bit on the sides. I agree with the shoes suggested by TT and Ari, the boots with straps posted by Ari were the first that came to my mind. The open front on those will continue to elongate the leg which is best for a dress this length. I'd watch where the ankle boots cut the leg off, it could be tricky with this length dress and get awkward. Something that fits close to the ankle, even just under it would be best.
For evening something simple and relatively affordable like the Weitzman Naked high heel could be very pretty in black suede. If that's too trendy for you, a pump is great. Love the idea of patent like TT suggested. Any heel height that is comfortable for you is perfect. The sling backs would definitely work. The nude black combo would be perfect with the nude underlining of the dress.

Great suggestions! Thank you. I totally agree about the risk of ankle boots cutting off the leg, that's why TT's suggestion of wearing them with dark matte hose is genius. The visual look of tall boots without the difficulty of a perfect tight fit, which is essential with longer skirts.
I also love the visual of the sling backs because it tricks the eye into thinking the foot is smaller! That is always a plus.

I saw these in person, they are exquisite! The heels are just too high for me. I am no longer willing to stagger around in shoes that hurt my body, no matter how beautiful they are!

This is exactly what I thought also! They are beautiful, but I would only look at them and maybe pet them from time to time, but never wear them. I have too many things like that already!

My struggles with the lace skirt continue
Here I wore a little spandex skirt under, but it could be seen. It doesn't look good with a blouse on top as it creates another horizontal line. The Stylist from the sessions recommended to tug in a shirt in and wear it with the belt
Here are the attempts, I still don't like anything.
TT, if you but the lace skirt, buy the camisole that goes with it - it's the best pairing for the skirt, on top you can wear any jacket or cardigan!
View attachment 3743701
View attachment 3743702
View attachment 3743703

Ari
Found this beautiful picture of your sweater IMG_1498427939.994236.jpg

Reactions: ari and lulilu