Chanel RTW and Misc Jewelry on 2nd Cut Sale

how much for silver camelia?
Apparently the NM White Plains store still has the silver cameilla for $301 reduced from $672. The SA said she couldn't take photos but I think by the description this is the one you were enquiring about.
Apparently, there is also a white one (non cameilla) which is also available for $301 as at today. Filagree bracelet also still available.

Apparently the NM White Plains store still has the silver cameilla for $301 reduced from $672. The SA said she couldn't take photos but I think by the description this is the one you were enquiring about.
Apparently, there is also a white one (non cameilla) which is also available for $301 as at today. Filagree bracelet also still available.

What does the filagree bracelet look like?

What does the filagree bracelet look like?
I'm not 100% sure because she didn't send me any photos or price but I think it might be the gold one with 'designs' cut out which was posted by Habanerita on the first page of this thread. Sorry I can't be of more help but the SA wasn't particularly helpful. It is available at the White Plains store. Sorry I can't be more assistance.

I'm not 100% sure because she didn't send me any photos or price but I think it might be the gold one with 'designs' cut out which was posted by Habanerita on the first page of this thread. Sorry I can't be of more help but the SA wasn't particularly helpful. It is available at the White Plains store. Sorry I can't be more assistance.

Oh ok. No worries! Do you remember the price by chance?