Chanel Round Clutch with Chain

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies! Anyone has this round clutch?? I find it too cute, great as a summer sling bag and its not as expensive as the mini flap. I asked a friend to buy for me as she is in Europe in tiffany blue shade. 609A515A-6C03-473F-A2FB-CDCE82689970.jpg

2. Love these and this colour is stunning! Thinking of adding one to my collection even though I don't think they fit a phone but I think price point is pretty good. Have a look at Flavia Stuttgen on Instagram - she has a few of these and styles them so well!

3. Such a pretty color! :smile:

4. Cute lil bag. It would have to fit my Samsumg 8+ phone. I can't wait to see them in store.

baghagg likes this.
  5. Yeah! She got that nice pink round clutch. Very beautiful. Cant wait to get mine!!

6. It will not fit any phone (unless its a flip one) but its my ‘ fun ‘ bag and fits my 1D8CD29D-6E38-4CFF-BFE3-59DBCD701767.jpeg ‘necessities’

dotty8 and sexyladyyy like this.
  7. CB91146B-4058-4660-B834-AF920DC57EFF.jpeg

dotty8 and sexyladyyy like this.
  8. So so so cute! I am getting mine next week. It fits a ton just not a phone as you say.

9. where did you find yours??? I love the fuzzy ones that came out but have no idea where to find :sad:

10. can i ask where you found yours?

11. can I ask where you found yours? so cute

12. My friend got it in Milan yesterday. Tiffany Blue. Here are the other colors she saw

Adjustments.JPG

dotty8 and chelleyp like this.
  13. Fashionphile...

14. I’ve always wanted to get one in black but what can I fit in there given its shape? It’s a cute accessory to fit airpods or earphones, tiny card case and keys, but I want my bags functional and able to fit my wallet, 2 phones and a small vanity kit. It’s not even a practical night out bag.

15. Oh wow, I didn't know they had so many colours!!! I'm considering getting the black caviar with ghw but idk if they still have that this season.