Chanel Round Bowling vs Chanel Logo Bowling

Hmm, I agree. The colour for the logo bowling is really nice but the leather for the black bowler is defintely more durable, not so prone to scratches.

Oh no.... this is not working. Argh!!

Hmm, I agree. The colour for the logo bowling is really nice but the leather for the black bowler is defintely more durable, not so prone to scratches.

Absolutely one of the most durable bags I've ever had. I love that it is squishy and durable. Caviar is a bit too stiff for me and I just love the distressed look to this bag. I think it is timeless for a casual bag.

Not to push you over the edge but I get ALOT of compliments when I carry my black bowler. And they don't even know it is Chanel. I often have the charm on the inside of the bag most of the time since I don't want to seem too logo-y. KWIM?

Absolutely one of the most durable bags I've ever had. I love that it is squishy and durable. Caviar is a bit too stiff for me and I just love the distressed look to this bag. I think it is timeless for a casual bag.

Not to push you over the edge but I get ALOT of compliments when I carry my black bowler. And they don't even know it is Chanel. I often have the charm on the inside of the bag most of the time since I don't want to seem too logo-y. KWIM?

Thanks!

Just 1 more question, is the bag tough to open with the CC charm as the zipper pull?

No, not at all.

And to add, the leather on the black bowler is the same as the black baby cabas..

ITA - the charm on the zipper pull has some heft to it.

I don't have a cabas but I can't say enough about this leather. it is distressed and doesn't seem to scratch at all. And it feels like leather. Caviar is a bit too stiff and manufactured to me.

IceEarl - don't you just love this bag?

It sounds like you prefer the brown one? If that is your preference then you should go with that.

What other bags do you have? Do you need black or brown? That might help you decide where you have a hole in your collection.

Maxter... yes it's just lovely... i was very close to getting a white one at the consignment shop ... haha...
Here's me with it:
http://
Roundbowler2.jpg