Chanel Round Bowling vs Chanel Logo Bowling

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, need your help. Can't decide btw these 2 bags

Chanel Blk Bowler from Round Bowling Collection
    Smaller of the 2 - 10.5 W” x 5.5 H”x 5.5 D

or

Chanel Logo Bowling
    More of a classic - 10" W, 7" H, 7" D

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. I like the Logo bowling. But you should get the one you love the most.:tup:

3. i vote for Chanel Logo bowling..really cute one.

4. The brown one for me. How much is it?

5. Retail is $1895 I think for the brown and $1595 for the black.

6. The black bowler is a great, great bag. The leather is so durable. It was used in a Chanel Ad campaign:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Brown for me, it feels much more classic and has more structure.

8. black one the ad convinced me lol, in the pic doesnt look like dat but maybe cuz it doesnt show the sides, but i never really like the style in the brown one.

9. Brown one for me

10. The leather on this bag is amazing. I can try to take a close up for you if you haven't seen it IRL - let me know.

[​IMG]

11. I vote for the Chanel Logo Bowling. Very classy!!

12. are there any more available of the black bowling?

13. i go for logo bowling.....

14. Logo definitely! :yes:

15. Agree with maxter, love the black bowler!!!!! Take this if you have a chance, I have one in the medium size, it's one of my favorite Chanel!!