Chanel Rouge Coco Shines

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have tried all the lip shines on the market and I think Chanel's are the best. They feel very good on the lips and not waxy/greasy/heavy and there are some great shades that give great color. They're also long wearing especially given the formula and my favorite shade is #447.

2. Love this range of lipsticks. They are sheer but long lasting and not plasticky.

3. Oohhh. . . I will check these out!

4. I adore the Chanel RCS, I have so many of the shades as they are so easy and beautiful to wear. I do wonder if they make my lips peel though, as every time I wear one, my lips peel the next day- they don't feel at all drying while I'm wearing them though :shrugs:
    My favourite is Sourire (a soft pink that goes with everything).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice