Chanel Rock & Chain Bags

poptarts

O.G.
Aug 21, 2007
Greetings fellow TPFers.

I've been wanting the large vinyl Rock and Chain flap for a while, but I was never able to find really good photos (my local Saks and Neiman and the Chanel boutiques don't have them, so I have to solely reply on photos so I can order from another store); I'm open to other rock and chain bags as well.

As far as my knowledge goes, there's a smaller version which is like a size 255 classic flip which comes in black and red (vinyl); then there's a giant one (both flap bags); is there another one that I'm missing?

Pictures and further informations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much in advance!

Cheers!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Fauve

Oct 9, 2006
NYC
I have the small Rock & Chain with the 3 cain handle and the purse is lambskin and sold for about $2,000.

The vinyl Rock bags were alot less.

Fauve

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
I have the medium size in black its not huge but not a flap size either...its the same size as the new hollywood bag, it was around $1650 before tax i believe. I love it, I know its alot to pay for a plastic bag, haha, but I think its great. I use the bag alot

poptarts

O.G.
Aug 21, 2007
Ah yes! The jumbo Rock flap is the one I have my eye. Thank you guys so much for helping!!

:heart:3