Chanel Reveal: Just Picked Her Up!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As part of a treat to myself for getting a new job and starting a new phase in my career, I picked up this beauty tonight at the Chanel boutique in Soho. Here’s the unboxing!
    IMG_4526.jpg IMG_4527.jpg IMG_4528.jpg IMG_4529.jpg IMG_4532.jpg

I tried on both the quilted and chevron medium Gabrielle but ended up going to the chevron because of how puffy the leather was. I love this style so much!

IsobelE, LVLOYAL12, F a e and 34 others like this.
  2. Beautiful bag. Gabrielle is one of my favorite bags from Chanel. It's versatile and it fits a lot!

3. So lovely!!

4. Congrats to your new job and bag, love your chevron Gabrielle!

5. I love chevron on the Gabrielle! Such a beauty!! Congrats on your new Gabrielle and congrats on starting your "new phase" in your career:hugs:

6. Thank you all for the nice words! Really excited for a different type of Chanel (I’ve only had flaps and a boy). I thought the medium might be too big but it’s the perfect size (for reference I’m 5”2’-ish. My SA was also super lovely!

IMG_4523.jpg

ppmaster, Rachsimon, cynttl and 17 others like this.
  7. You're so welcome!! And thank you for the picture, as I'm also 5'2ish :lol:. The medium really does look perfect on you:heart: Such a gorgeous bag:loveeyes:

8. So pretty! Congrats!

9. She looks great on you and I’m a big fan of chevron. Great choice! Congrats and enjoy!!

10. YASSSS CHEVRON LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

11. I love chevron and that bag looks fab on you!

Emilio5 likes this.
  12. This bag looks great on you! :smile:

13. :congrats: You look FAB!!!:heart::loveeyes::tup:

14. very pretty! love the chevron on this one

15. Congrats to both job and bag! It looks great on you!!!!!