Chanel Reporter

1. HI! I'm new to the forums! I'm actually currently in the process of purchasing a LV Damier Speedy 30, but I'd also like to start saving for a black/white or a black on black Reporter. Since Chanel is a difficult brand to find prices on, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much these bags run for? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

2. I believe they originally retailed was around $3,200?

Also, the beige/black and pink/black went on sale recently (mostly sold out in stores) but can be found on eBay for around $1800-$2000.

The black and white reporters are still full price in stores.

3. Thanks so much! I was actually thinking about going down to the boutique in Neimans tonight to take a look around. It's between that bag and a Cambon tote... But damn those reporters are nice...

4. I love the reporter if you can wrap your head around the 3200 dollar price tag...not including tax. I really wanted a white/black. I'm pretty sure you want the bag now, but if you want to wait until december they might go on sale. The totes are cute too, but I prefer the large ones.

5. Yeah, I read about that actually. I'm thinking about saving up until then and see if I might be able to save myself some money. $3200 is quite hefty :sad:

6. Does anyone know if the white with black CCs ever went on sale?

7. ^only pink and beige as far as I know.

8. Full price for the Reporter is $3175. I'm pretty sure Bloomingdales in Chestnut Hill still has some black on black Reporters at 40% off that price. 617-630-6000 is the number I believe but you can confirm that on their website. They'll do a charge-send if you call!

White/back went on sale at my local NM and sold out. My s/a is trying to find me a black/white at the last call price of $1333. She has been looking in the system for a return for weeks but the chances I'll get one is slim to none at this point.

9. Roey,
    They had black/black on sale!!??

10. Yeah..I got my beige/black one for under $3000 when it first came out. Then when I had to have it fixed (a little rip on the interior lining), my SA put the value on the repair sheet as $3175. It's a great bag though and has a TON of room. I never even use all the pockets, only the one with the CC's on it for my cell.

11. Yes, last month. I believe they are keeping them on sale until they sell out. It's worth it to call and ask! If I didn't just get my Bowler I would have purchased it.

12. Great! Thanks I'll give them a call.

13. Sale bags are all gone ......... oh well my CC is breathing easier!

14. Sorry to hear that. If I see/hear of any I'll definitely PM you!

15. Just the reporters, or all sale bags? I wonder if any other cambons were included in that sale.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice