Chanel Reissue

blazedog

O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
Was the Chanel Reissue ever made with caviar leather and platinum (silver) hardware.

All I can find are Reissue Bags with the distressed silver hardware and black caviar combination.

Thanks

ivyle

its jes my opinion..
O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
USA
yes they did this year. I had seen a red caviar reissue but didnt purchase it sighhhhhhhh soo gorgeous very rare to come across.

Bronzi522

O.G.
Sep 14, 2010
Was the Chanel Reissue ever made with caviar leather and platinum (silver) hardware.

All I can find are Reissue Bags with the distressed silver hardware and black caviar combination.

Thanks
I just got a 226 reissue in dark navy distressed calf with ruthenium hardware. Gorgeous!

blazedog

O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
Yes I have seen Reissue bags with the shiny hardware - wasn't sure if it was platinum but I guess it's called ruthenium.

The patent Reissue bags also seem to be made with the shiny silver tone hardware and it's striking.

I have only seen black caviar with the distressed (matte) finish silver tone hardware and I was wondering if that combination had ever been made or whether I should abandon my quest - I'm wondering what hardware the black caviar Reissue was made with.