Chanel Reissue Mini for Pre Fall?

Bumped into this thread and was wondering whether black mini reissue is considered as a seasonal? I'm looking to purchase a black mini reissue (gold/silver hw) but not sure whether it's in stock recently.

I am beyond happy ☺ Melbourne city store only received two beige minis on 12/06/19 and I now own one. A reissue has been on my wishlist for a long time. The timing could not have been better as I wanted to buy myself milestone birthday present. I saw her at lunchtime, paid for her and pick her up on Saturday. My sales associate said no more would be coming in. She also said the last time that a mini reissue was released was three years ago. I am not sure what she meant because have they ever released a reissue mini before? I have never seen a single flap reissue. I love that this mini fits just a tad more than my rectangular mini. Just a few pictures .. I am 157cm / 5’2
Just want to check, do you still have this 19 beige bag, how is wear and tear? Is the leather easily to get scratched?

thanks

Yi

View attachment 4463225
When you could not decide which one to get, take all home. Was so lucky to be able to get these beauties. My SA told me that they are so limited and they actually do not show it on the shelve, unless you ask for it. Was offered the navy's as well (without seeing it) but I let it go as in my mind the navy and black are so similar in colour, and now I am so so so regret because they are so different. Look at the picture below, how gorgeous the navy is.

View attachment 4463226

I got this photo from a personal shopper (credited: milanbubble) for you girls. Hope this helps.
How is the beige color bag hold? Is it easily to get scratched?