Chanel Reissue Mini for Pre Fall?

I for one am super excitedthe hardware is shiny instead of matte...but only because I just purchased the black mini with matter hardware!

Here are a few more pics my SA sent me. She doesn’t have the green mini in yet, but this is what it should look like. PM me if you want her info!

Personally I’d get on the list for the mini. Aesthetically they are similar but the mini will hold more due to being a single flap AND cost less.
Thank you! I’ve had some issues with the lambskin minis not being as sturdy (showing creases at stress points) as the 224 since there is less leather, but since these minis are presumably distressed calf skin I’m thinking they may look new for a lot longer!

Reactions: NurseAnn
Personally I’d get on the list for the mini. Aesthetically they are similar but the mini will hold more due to being a single flap AND cost less.

Thank you! I’ve had some issues with the lambskin minis not being as sturdy (showing creases at stress points) as the 224 since there is less leather, but since these minis are presumably distressed calf skin I’m thinking they may look new for a lot longer!

I also agree NurseAnn's opinion. Last time when I checked the price of 224 (around 2015-ish, i guess), it was $4700. Not sure if they increased the price afterward since they didn't have 224 for a while. Even if the price is not increased, I do not think it is worth $1200 to have a double flap. It looks pretty similar. Bags with double flaps look a bit more sturdy, but I personally found single flap is more convenient to use.

I also agree NurseAnn's opinion. Last time when I checked the price of 224 (around 2015-ish, i guess), it was $4700. Not sure if they increased the price afterward since they didn't have 224 for a while. Even if the price is not increased, I do not think it is worth $1200 to have a double flap. It looks pretty similar. Bags with double flaps look a bit more sturdy, but I personally found single flap is more convenient to use.
Thank you for your thoughts! I actually love the structure of the double flap reissue, but space is so small in the 224s with the double flap. I agree that more might fit in these minis (hoping)!