CHANEL REISSUE BLACK LEATHER BAG FLAP made in Italy EUC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekerry

Nov 8, 2010
Hello! Can someone authenticate this ebay listing of a chanel reissue for me?

Item: CHANEL REISSUE BLACK LEATHER BAG FLAP made in Italy EUC

Listing number:140475925712
Seller:
designer*x*change

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140475925712&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Comments:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Up for bid is a CHANEL re-issue flap in black leather with silver metal chain. I am not a CHANEL expert (don't know the exact style name/leather name) but please feel free to ask all these details at www.purseforum.com/chanel - gals on there really know their stuff and will be answer any questions you may have. This item is in excellent pre-loved condition.
Please see pictures below for the actual condition fo this item. If you need more pictures or more info, please do not hesitate to message me.
Comes with it's original CHANEL box & dust bag.
Approximate measurements are: L 9.5" x W 3" x H 5.5"
Made in Italy.
Payment: PayPal (will ONLY ship to a CONFIRMED & VERIFIED address).
Shipping: $25 within Canada and USA (for Hawaii please add extra US$20.00). All parcels are shipped insured and tracking info is always provided to the buyer.
Bidders with ZERO/less than 20 feedback score, please contact me BEFORE placing a bid.
Happy Bidding!
designer*X*change
************f0010]PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE MY PICTURES THAT I TOOK OF THE ITEM FOR SALE. eBAY IS THE ONLY SITE I SELL ON. LATELY I'VE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH EMAILS ABOUT SELLERS USING MY TEXT AND PHOTOS ON OTHER SITES. I AM AWARE THAT CROOKS STEAL MY PHOTOS THEN TRY AND PASS THEM AS THEIR OWN. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN PURCHASING ONLINE! ASK QUESTIONS WHEN IN DOUBT. MOST OF THE TIME IF SOMETHING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT USUALLY IS![/COLOR]
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.