Chanel red series 13?

You're asking for pics specifically for 13 series but you don't know what it looks like? 13xxxxxxx can fit into 3 seasons if you are talking about Red Caviar. 09A, 10C & 10A (was really toward the end and can also fall into 14xxxxxxx)

As suggested go through the Red Color thread in the Reference library. You will find plenty of examples of those seasons.

You're asking for pics specifically for 13 series but you don't know what it looks like? 13xxxxxxx can fit into 3 seasons if you are talking about Red Caviar. 09A, 10C & 10A (was really toward the end and can also fall into 14xxxxxxx)

As suggested go through the Red Color thread in the Reference library. You will find plenty of examples of those seasons.

I was hoping someone can tell me more about the shade of red for that particular series or at least the season it may belong to. I have looked in the Reference thread but most are just pictures with no details of the year or what shade of red. If its around 2009-2010, then I can narrow my search. Thanks

Saw a picture of a 13 series lambskin that the seller says is true red but .... Just wanted to verify.

I was hoping someone can tell me more about the shade of red for that particular series or at least the season it may belong to. I have looked in the Reference thread but most are just pictures with no details of the year or what shade of red. If its around 2009-2010, then I can narrow my search. Thanks

Saw a picture of a 13 series lambskin that the seller says is true red but .... Just wanted to verify.

Alright for Lambkin that would most likely be 10C. 10C lambskin is true red. 10C in lamb & Caviar are the just about the best reds Chanel has ever done. Should have a approximately a 132xxxxx code.. 09A approx 129xxxxx - early 13xxxxxxx code. It was a dark red, pretty neutral not as bright as 10C but gorgeous too. 10A was a darker more berry shade.approx 139xxxxxx.