Chanel Red LAX

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I've read a few thread on why people don't like this bag. I've just bought this bag from Saks for ~$550(orig. $2650) and I want to know the reason why people hate/love it, so I can decide whether I should keep it or not. Oh, and it's my first Chanel :smile:Thanks!

2. model your bag.. :tup:

3. I haven't gotten the bag yet because I'm doing charge-send but it should be here by next Wednesday and I'll post modeling pic :smile:

4. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

5. $550? keep it =]

6. I like the LAX ligne and the LAX red is a stunning color. And only $550?! Keep it! :tup:

7. if you like it, then keep it -- yours is really the only opinion that matters. i wouldn't wear a bag i didn't like whether it cost $50 or $5000.

8. I have the Blue LAX large camera bag (in my avatar) and I just bought it in black! I LOVE it and would rather carry this bag than a GST anyday!

You have to like the bag, so wait till it comes and see how you like it, on you! For only $550, I'd certainly keep it!

9. I like the bag, but its very simple. good find but if you decide against it, please consider me for it! ;)

10. The leather on the LAX is wonderful!
    Congratulations, the RED is stunning.
    The price is crazy - carry it, if for some reason you don't like it, should be easy to sell!