Chanel Red Caviar Jumbo question?

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
After seeing everyone's red caviar jumbo's with the new chain, I really want one. Trouble is I'm currently really wanting a Black GST too, so I thought I'd wait a few months for the Jumbo. Does anyone know if this colour and style are classic?? I'm trying to limit my chanel bag purchases to one per season, so do you think I'll be able to find my flap in a few months time??

I also think you should get the red Jumbo first (it's a gorgeous bag - I love mine!), because it will likely be more difficult to find than the GST (which is always around). :smile:

Congrats on the red bag - lucky you. :smile: I think I might like a red with new chain as well but I want red lambskin....on my list...the list seems to be growing and growing...LOL.:rolleyes:

Enjoy your bag!!

Do they have the red classic every season? I was looking for one and I went into the Chanel boutique in London and they said they getting any for the fall since they already got them this season. They SAs are also very unreliable here. I don't mind the size but I really want a red classic.