Chanel Rectangular Mini or Lv Capucines BB

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In a major dilema right now.. Should i go for a louis vuitton capucines bb in galet colour or wait for chanel rectangular mini in August? :confused1: Price for the rectangular mini is $4700ish in AUD and for the Capucines bb its $5600 AUD both are beautiful bags but hard to choose:panic:

2. Rectangle mini for sure. They are seasonal and so hard to find.

Watermelonxx likes this.
  3. Rect nini

Watermelonxx likes this.
  4. Thank you ☺️

5. Thank you☺️

6. I have 2, a caviar 14C red and a turquoise lambstkin & :heart: both.
    They can be worn single strapped and crossbody which is a definite plus and they hold
    almost as much as my M/L.
    Needless to say I vote the rectangular mini. :biggrin:

Watermelonxx likes this.
  7. Photo of the lv bag?

8. RECT MINI!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!

Watermelonxx likes this.
  9. Rectangular mini gets my vote.

Watermelonxx likes this.
  10. Rectangular mini!!!! It's cute and practical. I am able to fit my sunglasses, lipstick, cc holder, coin purse, car keys, house keys and my iPhone 6.

Watermelonxx likes this.
  11. mini, mini, mini :smile:

Watermelonxx likes this.
  12. I vote for the Capucines, probably because I'm lusting for one. But what do you plan to carry in your bag?

Watermelonxx likes this.
  13. capucines bb if you can take the weight.
    capucines bb if you already have other chanel flaps
    capucines bb if you want an iconic bag.

instead of the chanel mini get your classic flaps first.

but really, one is quite formal and mature, the other is casual. what look are you going for?

celine666666 and Watermelonxx like this.
  14. Capucines, definitely. There will always be minis, and I think the price is high.

Watermelonxx likes this.
  15. I vote capucines bb.. it holds way more than a mini and with the long strap it doesn't get too heavy. I might be bias as I just got my bb in galet and adore her. The leather is amazing

Watermelonxx likes this.