Chanel Python Flap Bag

1. Anyone know where I can get the Chanel Python Flap Bag and how much it is??? It's on their website under Christmas Accessories... I WANT!! lol

2. My NM has one, or had one last time I was there a week ago.
    I think it's $2995 and it's completely TDF!!!!!!!

Call NM @ 972.629.1700 ask for Shannon in handbags.

3. I found a python flap bag but in a slightly bigger size...should I get it or is it too bulky...its bigger than the small one but smaller than the largest size...I really need your opinions because its on hold for me....

4. The one for $2995 is really small, so a slightly bigger one is probably ideal:yes:

5. I have this one with the tassle (see my avatar). It is about 11" by 6 1/2". I only use it for evening or special occasions so the size is fine with me.

It is so light - I just love it.

6. Yes this is the size I found in another colour blue actually...I wanted smaller but its not available...would you recommend it?

7. I absolutely love it. I think it is perfect for evenings out. And I always get tons of compliments when I use it.

I have better close-up pictures posted in the Chanel Reference sub-forum. It should be under the thread for Classic Flaps and is one of the first ones posted.

PM me if you have another other questions - and Good Luck!!

8. NM has several comming for Cruise 2007 in timeless classic style ranging from 1900+ to 4000+ in white/red/black/lilac purple. I'm looking at the lilac purple. THe clutch style also in white/black. So pretty in the pictures though. I have never own a pythong before and I don't how easy to maintain.

9. iluvchanel can yuo post pics please?

10. Oh no. I only see pictures from Look Book & Poster in color.

11. There is also one at Nordstrom Seattle. It is beautiful. I hope you don't live in Cali because I don't think they can sell python there. Good luck.

12. Fedex is picking up mine today going back to the boutique, too small of a bag for that kind of $$$.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice