Chanel Purse Pillows!

I bought white for all mine only because I own light colored patents, so I was worried about color transfer. I also want to be able to switch them between bags {if I sell any of my bags, or buy new ones} so white, for me was the good choice.

How many did you order?
I bought white for all mine only because I own light colored patents, so I was worried about color transfer. I also want to be able to switch them between bags {if I sell any of my bags, or buy new ones} so white, for me was the good choice.

That was my dilemma... because I might sell a black bag for a beige. White is the safest choice although I think black would look prettier :smile:

Can you post pics once you receive the pillows? Thanks! The seller only had pics of the black and red pillows.

thanks for the lead, guys. it looks great online!

I cannot find the color option though, and don't want to commit to buy without knowing what color I am getting? I am worried about possible color transfer too. pic shown is red?

EDIT: OOPSIES, I typed too soon. I guess 3 colors are available, and you select after committing to buy? Maybe I need a red one for my mini flap since the interior is burgundy?

Last edited: