Chanel Purse Pillows!

LoveActually1

Apr 5, 2010
For you ladies with black chanel bags, would you order a black pillow or white? I'm debating between the colors. I'm soooo glad she is selling on ebay, I can't sew at all :smile:

AMJ

~More CHANEL~
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
CA
^ Loveactually1, I would recommendthe black pillow - white is esay to get dirty. I agree with you - I can't sew either! :biggrin:

NYCavalier

Chanel & Bal!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Midtown Manhattan
I bought white for all mine only because I own light colored patents, so I was worried about color transfer. I also want to be able to switch them between bags {if I sell any of my bags, or buy new ones} so white, for me was the good choice.

AMJ

~More CHANEL~
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
CA
How many did you order?
I bought white for all mine only because I own light colored patents, so I was worried about color transfer. I also want to be able to switch them between bags {if I sell any of my bags, or buy new ones} so white, for me was the good choice.

LoveActually1

Apr 5, 2010
That was my dilemma... because I might sell a black bag for a beige. White is the safest choice although I think black would look prettier :smile:

Can you post pics once you receive the pillows? Thanks! The seller only had pics of the black and red pillows.

Jan 10, 2007
thanks for the lead, guys. it looks great online!

I cannot find the color option though, and don't want to commit to buy without knowing what color I am getting? I am worried about possible color transfer too. pic shown is red?

EDIT: OOPSIES, I typed too soon. I guess 3 colors are available, and you select after committing to buy? Maybe I need a red one for my mini flap since the interior is burgundy?

Last edited: