Chanel Purse...help?

what i do like from chanel were those velvet ballet flats and i saw this white and black jewelry from their xmas collection, anyone know where i can find these?

SHYLOO, good guess, the Dior counter is right next to the LV and in bright white like it's store. I do believe MAYBE there's a waitlist OR something. Haven't had time to check. Might sneak a little time to check tomorrow, let you know later, ok? Although I'm 100% sure they don't have it. As for the bulga's, their really slow, they've been out for a really long time at a small store down at Yorkville, and now they're coming out with it. You're about 5 hours drive away so I can understand that it'd be hard to make it out. Let me know anything you wanna check out, I live 5 mins away from Holts.

Mariah, pls do wait, you'll be a stylin' youngin' if you just save up your dimes for a little bit more. And a little whineing to Daddy never hurts (worked for me when I was still in school ;P )

I guess everyone pretty much said it for me already, but I would also have to say, go with the 2.55 ! I'm saving up for one.. well, a Chanel, either a ligne cambon bowling bag or a small or medium 2.55. It's going to be a long haul, but hopefully I'll make it !

i'm not a big fan of the 2.55, so i'd go for the ligne cambon bowling bag as well. i'm done with buying bags that only fit my keys and my wallet. if if spend so much money on a bag, it should be big enough to fit all my stuff. plus i love the cambon series.

Shyloo said:
Bobojue, I tried to answer you on another thread and had trouble logging on. Holt's has a Dior boutique now? How did I miss that? Let me know please!!!! Mariah, of course you would love any Chanel bag you got!!! I think the 2.55 is in the 2000 range, at least in CDN funds. Does anyone know if they are still waitlisted?? Or a price??

If I remember correctly, the caviar 2.55 is $1775 CAD and the lambskin is $1875 or $1975, I forget which.

bobojue said:
SHYLOO, you're in T.O. too? HOLT'S HAS A DIOR COUNTER NOW since Nov-Dec. Do go visit!!!! That's the only place I know to get a Dior here. Don't you find that it's really hard to source bags here in Canada (and T.O. is supposed to be a semi-mega shopping destination). Makes my handbag obsession all the more difficult (and makes me even more obsessive...)

I agree that Toronto is a bigger shopping destination, which is strange that the Vancouver Holt's has had a Dior counter for several months now.

bobojue said:
Mariah, pls do wait, you'll be a stylin' youngin' if you just save up your dimes for a little bit more. And a little whineing to Daddy never hurts (worked for me when I was still in school ;P )

ahaha i plan on getting money from my parents! my friends had a joke last year because one day when i was with them i called my dad to ask for more money on my debit card...i don't think i'll ever live it down :lol:

*JJ* said:
i'm not a big fan of the 2.55, so i'd go for the ligne cambon bowling bag as well. i'm done with buying bags that only fit my keys and my wallet. if if spend so much money on a bag, it should be big enough to fit all my stuff. plus i love the cambon series.

i do love the cambon line but i think the 2.55 is classier. plus, i hate seeing girls at my school and at my base school carrying fake cambon totes...i want something different :amuse:

Raspberry said:
If I remember correctly, the caviar 2.55 is $1775 CAD and the lambskin is $1875 or $1975, I forget which.

i'll beg my mom to take me to chanel this weekend and i'll check on the prices. actually last time i went they had the small, medium, and large 2.55 on display...but i didn't look at them

Hi All,

I recently went to Toronto and saw the a TON of Cambon fakes. It is really easy to tell a real cambon from a fake one. The real Cambon's quality leather cannot be replicated well. And the handles are a dead give away. I love the cambon line. I recently bought the flap bag. The 2.55 bags, if not worn right, can sometimes look like old lady bags. Though, they are absolutely classic.

Let us know which bag you decide on?

Happy hunting!

Mariah said:
ahaha i plan on getting money from my parents! my friends had a joke last year because one day when i was with them i called my dad to ask for more money on my debit card...i don't think i'll ever live it down :lol:

oh just wait until you get to college and you'll do that, like, daily. lol.

that, and before going anywhere, everyone has to get online and check their credit card and checking account balances.

us poor, impoverished college students.

Lola said:
Hi All,

I recently went to Toronto and saw the a TON of Cambon fakes. It is really easy to tell a real cambon from a fake one. The real Cambon's quality leather cannot be replicated well. And the handles are a dead give away. I love the cambon line. I recently bought the flap bag. The 2.55 bags, if not worn right, can sometimes look like old lady bags. Though, they are absolutely classic.

Let us know which bag you decide on?

Happy hunting!

thank you :amuse: . i pretty much have my heart set on the medium or large 2.55 in grey. i'm determined! hopefully tomorrow i'll return a purse i got for christmas to nordstrom and put that money towards it :love:

amanda said:
oh just wait until you get to college and you'll do that, like, daily. lol.

that, and before going anywhere, everyone has to get online and check their credit card and checking account balances.

us poor, impoverished college students.

haha you're making me scared of college! but hey, at least you're old enough to get a decent job. i want to get a job this summer but i can't think of anywhere good...i don't want to work at mcdonalds or something!