Chanel Purse...help?

college is so worth all the crap that comes along with it. there's quite a popular shirt that they sell around town that says "Athens, Georgia: the best 5 or 6 years of your life." being poor is worth it, stretch it out as long as you can. i'm not yet halfway through and i can't believe they're actually going to make me leave here some day...

amanda said:
college is so worth all the crap that comes along with it. there's quite a popular shirt that they sell around town that says "Athens, Georgia: the best 5 or 6 years of your life." being poor is worth it, stretch it out as long as you can. i'm not yet halfway through and i can't believe they're actually going to make me leave here some day...

aww ok maybe i'm not so scared...but i can't believe i'm actually going to have to leave high school!

Oh man, I wish we could switch places for a week! Not that I do not LOVE my job and love my boyfriend, apartment, and dogs. But college is AMAZING - don't be scared. Be forewarned that it isn't going to be utopia. It's tough but so wonderful - the only time in your life when you will be surrounded by friends all the time, have so much free time, be intellectually stimulated on a continual basis, be able to explore your passions and interests so freely, meet such an interesting and diverse group of people, be exposed to so many new things...just enjoy it, the good and the bad parts, because you learn from both.

I think it is a disservice to tell you that it is going ot be perfect and easy. There will be crappy times but all in all it is an experience that will force you to change and grow in ways you never thought possible. Plus, you will build so many funny memories! I cannot tell you how much I laugh when I reminisce. It goes by way too fast to ENJOY IT!

Obviously I am getting old. (sob). I am so nostalgic now.

And get that Chanel 2,55 if you can - it will never go out of style.

i have the chanel black caviar medium.. its classic.. i see myself having it for years to come. leather is just so durable. the classic flap medium is $1595 + tax in the us. :smile: good luck!