Chanel pst or louis vuitton galliera pm?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Chanel PST or Galliera PM?

1. Chanel PST in Black

2. Galliera PM in Damier Azur

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My collection needs a shoulder bag and I'm torn between the Chanel PST in black or the Louis Vuitton Galliera PM in Damier Azur. Which one should I get? TIA!!!:cutesy:

2. Galliera because i think Chanel pst is quite small

3. I need a new everyday bag and I'm torn between the Chanel PST in black and the Louis Vuitton Galliera PM in Damier Azur. This will be my last purchase for the rest of the year. So, I really need to pick the right one. TIA!!! :cutesy:

4. PST is too small IMHO and the open top bothers me. Go for the Galliera PM in Azur!

5. Galliera!!!

6. I'd go for the Galliera as your everyday bag, however I'm not sure if I'd go with the Damier Azur. I kind of feel like that's more of a spring/summer pattern, but that's just me! I would think about the Mono, or maybe special order the galliera in Damier Ebene, it's gorgeous! Good luck with your decision!

7. I LOOOVE chanel, however for an everyday bag i like the Galliera in damier a lot. And it is roomier. Good luck!

8. id get the galleria in damier ebene!:biggrin:

9. It really depends on your style. I own the pst in black and love it. I do have to admit its a bit dressy as compared to the galliera which would be more casual. I love Louis and Chanel equally and am just not a fan of the galliera like most of the louis ladies. I am small framed and it just seems too big on me. Good luck deciding, I'm sure whichever you choose will look great on you!

10. As much as I love LV, I'll say get the PST. It's such a gorgeous bag!

11. Chanel PST!

12. Chanel PST!

13. Pst!!

14. i love chanel but the PST is way too small.

15. chanel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;););)