Chanel PST, Celine Micro Luggage or Hermes Herbag?

Ana16kin

Jul 25, 2012
Hi guys, i'm going to Paris on April,,,and i've been thinking of buying a really nice handbag..i'm narrowed it down to 3 bags Chanel pst, celine micro luggage or a herbag?

I like all of them, i wish i could buy them all :sad:..but i can afford only one lol...would be great if i could have some suggestions from you guys before purchasing one of these bags.. Thanks!

In my humble opinion - the PST looks weird on some body, it's like a GST wannabe and Herbag a kelly wannabe.

I may be biased but do go for the Celine Micro :smile: or Celine Mini if it fits your body size.

It's amazing how many Premier and high street brands are copying the Celine luggage flaps.

I would not commit to any and see what you find once in Paris. There are several brands we in the US don't see often and the styles in Paris are way ahead of us and you could get inspiration from something there.

Of the 3 you are considering, I'd go with the Celine Micro Luggage.

Best of luck on your upcoming trip. Hope you have loads of fun.

I would not commit to any and see what you find once in Paris. There are several brands we in the US don't see often and the styles in Paris are way ahead of us and you could get inspiration from something there.

I think that's a good idea lol...i've been thinking about it too much lol,..i'll probably buy something that is not on the list hahaha...that always happens..thanks for the great idea :smile:

The Celine Micro or a mini luggage, I have the PST, and I have used it once, it's awkward, it's bulky on the shoulder, straps too long hand held, the size doesn't fit much and it's a wide opening.