Chanel Prices!!

emilypilar

Mar 24, 2010
HI EVERYONE!!

ok , so I am interested in purchasing a chanel handbag! But I dont know how much they are or how much they are!!

Also I really like theyre shoes, anyone know how much the Pearl thongs are from the spring-summer 2010 collection?

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
yeah... most of the classic bags are around that range, it depends on what you're looking for, but most are over 2k.

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
Depends on the tax of the state where you're getting it, jumbo caviar is $2800, lambskin $2995 i believe.

lucky888lucky

May 6, 2009
My Medium/Large 2.55 Classic Flap (one size smaller than the Jumbo) was $2850. With tax (California), it came to be $3128.

I believe the Jumbo 2.55 Classic Flap is $3250. The Maxi (one size larger than the Jumbo) is $3500.

These are the current prices (after the 2/1 price increase). Supposedly, according to a Saks sales lady, the Maxi price is going up again soon. But who knows!

Oct 21, 2009
Europe
I was actually on the "current worldwide prices" thread but i never found the price for what i was looking for. I only just got the idea that owning a chanel bag would be nice, and i saw on the website that there is a "sac shopping" which has normal handles and then the "sac shopping" with a chain and for the GST its the same! Are the prices identical? and how big is the sac shopping compared to the GST? Is there a thread with modelling pics? Also I saw a bag called "cabas" and was wondering about that price, too! hehe sorry so many questions!! All your bags a beautiful though and I hope to own my very own chanel soon!