Chanel Prices Worldwide: ASK QUESTIONS HERE

My guess is because it’s black hardware. When I bought mine last year mine is 6200fr while the same size with other hardwares are only 5890fr. They said black hardwares cost more (this after they claimed they solved the chipping issue on black hw)

Does anyone know the current price of classic ballet flats in Paris? Bought my first pair at Heathrow last year and looking to add another pair on this year's visit. Debating buying in London, Paris of CDG....

This is regarding VAT refund. Saw a comment in a VAT article that might be relevant to chanel buyers flying out of Switzerland. I Can’t confirm accuracy of this statement as I have no experience w this. But thought travelers might be interested.

Word of warning for Europe - if you buy stuff in EU and fly out of Switzerland you will find it nearly impossible to get a custom stamp for refund. Switzerland is in Schengen so there's no border (if you drive or train from a nearby country) and swiss customs will only stamp Swiss tax free. A consideration for this unique circumstance!

Reactions: preppytexan
HI there

I am trying to plan my holiday next year and I was hoping to figure out where the cheapest CF is (roughly) or what the price difference is. I am trying to figure out the price difference in MY (Malaysia), AU, FR and UK

The prices I have found on the website are

MY - Lambskin, Medium CF : MYR 23790 (8700 NZD)

AU - Lambskin, Medium CF : AUD 8760 but usually around 9% tax free so 7884 AU (8231 NZD)

UK - Lambskin, medium CF: GBP 4620 (Im guessing 9% VAT) so 4158 GBP (8404 NZD)

Would anyone know what the price is in FR .. and also if the Lambskin and Caviar prices are the same?

thanks!!

HI there

I am trying to plan my holiday next year and I was hoping to figure out where the cheapest CF is (roughly) or what the price difference is. I am trying to figure out the price difference in MY (Malaysia), AU, FR and UK

The prices I have found on the website are

MY - Lambskin, Medium CF : MYR 23790 (8700 NZD)

AU - Lambskin, Medium CF : AUD 8760 but usually around 9% tax free so 7884 AU (8231 NZD)

UK - Lambskin, medium CF: GBP 4620 (Im guessing 9% VAT) so 4158 GBP (8404 NZD)

Would anyone know what the price is in FR .. and also if the Lambskin and Caviar prices are the same?

thanks!!

Says €5150 for the medium / large in France. :smile:

Attachments

• C4B249B8-04CD-4B40-A803-5181F80EF8AA.png
    C4B249B8-04CD-4B40-A803-5181F80EF8AA.png
    330.4 KB · Views: 372
I bought a gorgeous metallic mini Coco Handle this weekend at Neimans. I paid $4200 + tax. I had been eyeing a different mini Coco Handle, also priced at $4200, but it was black, and I already have 6 black Chanel bags, as well as several other black bags from different designers. So when my SA showed me this gunmetal metallic, I was sold.

This is my first Coco Handle. As I was browsing the Chanel website, I noticed that the mini Coco Handles they show are listed at $3700. My metallic version is not shown on the website, but two other versions - a beige caviar chevron and a black caviar quilted are both priced at $3700.

My SA is off till Wednesday, so I don’t want to bother her, but it will drive me crazy waiting.

Does anyone here know why the So-Black and Gunmetal Metallic (the one I bought) are priced $500 more the the others?D103B898-C0CC-4363-BA57-719A524415A4.jpeg

I bought a gorgeous metallic mini Coco Handle this weekend at Neimans. I paid $4200 + tax. I had been eyeing a different mini Coco Handle, also priced at $4200, but it was black, and I already have 6 black Chanel bags, as well as several other black bags from different designers. So when my SA showed me this gunmetal metallic, I was sold.

This is my first Coco Handle. As I was browsing the Chanel website, I noticed that the mini Coco Handles they show are listed at $3700. My metallic version is not shown on the website, but two other versions - a beige caviar chevron and a black caviar quilted are both priced at $3700.

My SA is off till Wednesday, so I don’t want to bother her, but it will drive me crazy waiting.

Does anyone here know why the So-Black and Gunmetal Metallic (the one I bought) are priced $500 more the the others?View attachment 4674029
The premium in price is the so-black hardware. I haven't seen metallic caviars being priced more.

The reasoning a SA gave me was that the black hw is actually a 'chemical reaction' and not just black paint. So, the process of doing this requires more work etc... which ultimately means, they can justify charging us more.

Reactions: Sylly
That makes sense, thank you. My metallic bag has dark gunmetal hardware, not quite black, but close, so it is probably a similar process.
I appreciate you letting me know, this makes me feel much better.