Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

May I ask how much is your mini in Paris?

We went to Rue Cambon on Saturday and Monday. Lots of minis in various colours and both square and rectangular. Lots of Woc's. Saw CoCo handle in red and lots of seasonal stock.

I got the perfect mini for me. Black caviar leather rectangular mini flap with SHW.

The shop was beautiful and many shop assistants. I found everyone polite and helpful.

All in all a wonderful experience especially as I got my perfect bag. View attachment 3774788View attachment 3774789View attachment 3774790View attachment 3774791

Hi,
Going to Paris in a few weeks, does anyone have the contact information of a reliable SA @ Rue Cambon? Looking to purchase espadrilles and a new medium boy! Tried contacting Catrine but she's on vacation all of August :sad::sad: Know that it's hard to purchase espadrilles so hoping that contacting an SA earlier will do the trick!

Sorry if this has been asked but what is the current bag limit to qualify for VAT refund for non-EU residents? Last time I went to Paris I recall this was 2 per passport but recall reading somewhere this may have changed..?

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi everyone,

My apologies if this question has been answered lots of times, but I have to admit that I didn't have the patience to read the entire thread... so please humour me. I am going to Paris in about 10 days and I have never shopped anything Chanel in Paris before. I'd like to purchase a black medium Classic Flap with silver hardware in lambskin. I am wondering about their stock of Classic Flaps. Is this bag more or less readily available year round? Or is it hard to get hold of? My experience with Chanel in London is that they usually have the Classic Flaps available more or less constantly, but I have no experience with Paris.

Thank you so much for your help!

X

Bumping this in the hopes that someone knows, thank you!

Hi everyone,

My apologies if this question has been answered lots of times, but I have to admit that I didn't have the patience to read the entire thread... so please humour me. I am going to Paris in about 10 days and I have never shopped anything Chanel in Paris before. I'd like to purchase a black medium Classic Flap with silver hardware in lambskin. I am wondering about their stock of Classic Flaps. Is this bag more or less readily available year round? Or is it hard to get hold of? My experience with Chanel in London is that they usually have the Classic Flaps available more or less constantly, but I have no experience with Paris.

Thank you so much for your help!

X
Bumping this in the hopes that someone knows, thank you!

Hi! I bought a small classic flap in caviar, gold hardware last week. I went to Cambon and Montaigne on July 8, they both told me they were out of small classics, and that I should check back when the new collection came around July 18. I did see some medium and large flaps, both in silver hardware & caviar, at both shops. I guess they stock more of those. I did another round of Chanel boutiques at Galeries Lafayette and Printemps the following week. Galeries was a fail, but Printemps had two smalls in stock, both in silver, in caviar and lambskin. The SA was lovely but again told me that they would restock on the small classics when the new collection arrives. So he kept one for me, and I went to buy it two weeks later!

Long story short: classics are more readily available in the medium or large size, and more in silver hardware, from my experience. Also check when the new collection arrive as this is when boutiques also order their permanent collection stocks. Hope this helps!

I would love to know as well. I'm planning a trip around the same time and would love to stop by 31 r. cambon. Does anyone know if there will be a line like Hermes? I'm hoping not as I don't want to play those games. I would love to get in and out as I won't have much time. We will be doing touristy stuff so I wasn't going to dress up (but still well put together). Does that matter? Should I be in heels with a Chanel bag already?

I was at rue cambon last weekend. I had an hour before I had to head for the airport and was in workout clothes, sneakers and no makeup. There was no line and I got wonderful service. Alice was the SA that helped me- highly recommend!

Does anyone know if this card case is available in Paris? I believe the style number is A50169. I have asked around in the US and have been told by different SA's that this style has been discontinued. Thank you!!

(pic borrowed from TPF)
Chanel card case A50169.jpg

Hi, has anyone purchased from the rue cambon boutique and received a black presentation box instead of the white? It's my understanding that they only package purchases in the white box with black writing. My friend bought a woc from there last year but was given a black box.

I brought 2 WOC from 31 Rue Cambon, all came with white packaging. That's the whole point going there! [emoji7]
IMG_1501882738.537011.jpg

Hi! I bought a small classic flap in caviar, gold hardware last week. I went to Cambon and Montaigne on July 8, they both told me they were out of small classics, and that I should check back when the new collection came around July 18. I did see some medium and large flaps, both in silver hardware & caviar, at both shops. I guess they stock more of those. I did another round of Chanel boutiques at Galeries Lafayette and Printemps the following week. Galeries was a fail, but Printemps had two smalls in stock, both in silver, in caviar and lambskin. The SA was lovely but again told me that they would restock on the small classics when the new collection arrives. So he kept one for me, and I went to buy it two weeks later!

Long story short: classics are more readily available in the medium or large size, and more in silver hardware, from my experience. Also check when the new collection arrive as this is when boutiques also order their permanent collection stocks. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much, the information is greatly appreciated!

Hi! Does anyone know what the exact VAT is for the jumbo classic flap? I've seen ranges between 12-13%. I will be going to Italy and Paris and can't decide where to make a purchase. Italy has 14% back, but being able to make a purchase from 31 Rue Cambon definitely makes it more special. The 2% is $100 difference for the white box...

Hi! Does anyone know what the exact VAT is for the jumbo classic flap? I've seen ranges between 12-13%. I will be going to Italy and Paris and can't decide where to make a purchase. Italy has 14% back, but being able to make a purchase from 31 Rue Cambon definitely makes it more special. The 2% is $100 difference for the white box...

13% at a Chanel boutique, 12% at a Chanel concession