Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Hi everyone... to all our sissies here who've been in Paris and bought purse there like Lv, how long it takes before u guys see the refund into ur credit card . ..pls tell me...i've been waiting 4weeks now and don't see refund yet..pls..thanks

Hi everyone... to all our sissies here who've been in Paris and bought purse there like Lv, how long it takes before u guys see the refund into ur credit card . ..pls tell me...i've been waiting 4weeks now and don't see refund yet..pls..thanks
Completely normal for the processing to take up to two months for any brand. The quickest is chanel, around 2-3 weeks.

I believe you can return/ exchange in the US, but you may be responsible for the cost difference of the bags and the Euro to USD conversion. My friend went to Paris a few years ago looking for a M/L classic flap. Since Rue Cambon was out of stock, she bought a jumbo thinking she would exchange it at home. When she got back, she ended paying more for the M/L in the US than a Jumbo in Paris. I'm not familiar with the specific pricing of these bags or the current exchange rate, but something to consider before you decide what to do. HTH!

I have the same question. Bought a Chanel wallet which is too small to fit the dollar. So i want to exchange to something else. OP were you able to exchange your purse by any chance? Please share your experience TIA.

I saw my refund within 3 weeks from leaving the EU. However, these were just for items that were purchased in Paris. The Chanel items I purchased in Spain took a lot longer to process for me this time. It's almost 2 months. I had to contact Premier two weeks ago because I was concerned and they said that they had not received my forms yet. It was so strange. I'm not sure if you purchase from other EU countries than your departure country, it takes longer?

I saw my refund within 3 weeks from leaving the EU. However, these were just for items that were purchased in Paris. The Chanel items I purchased in Spain took a lot longer to process for me this time. It's almost 2 months. I had to contact Premier two weeks ago because I was concerned and they said that they had not received my forms yet. It was so strange. I'm not sure if you purchase from other EU countries than your departure country, it takes longer?
That's what I'm so worried right now coz it's been a month since I left in Paris...I bought LV in Paris and their already credited that to my card but don't understand y takes so long to see the refund in my acct...thanks to ur response..appreciated [emoji4]

Hi everyone! I was wondering what people's experiences were for shoes in Paris. Is there a lot of stock available for small sizes like 35? I am going in the last weekend of August/September, but I am afraid they will not carry smaller sizes for shoes. My experiences in Italy for shoe shopping has been fruitless as size 34 and 35s are often sold out in store.

I would love to know as well. I'm planning a trip around the same time and would love to stop by 31 r. cambon. Does anyone know if there will be a line like Hermes? I'm hoping not as I don't want to play those games. I would love to get in and out as I won't have much time. We will be doing touristy stuff so I wasn't going to dress up (but still well put together). Does that matter? Should I be in heels with a Chanel bag already?

I would love to know as well. I'm planning a trip around the same time and would love to stop by 31 r. cambon. Does anyone know if there will be a line like Hermes? I'm hoping not as I don't want to play those games. I would love to get in and out as I won't have much time. We will be doing touristy stuff so I wasn't going to dress up (but still well put together). Does that matter? Should I be in heels with a Chanel bag already?

There might be a line, depending on the time but it's quite fast. Nah, you don't have to dress up.
I went in with jeans and absolutely dirty sneakers, still got wonderful service.

I prefer Ave Montaigne though, more selection and less harried experience. I visit yearly and have never scored anything from Rue Cambon!

We went to Rue Cambon on Saturday and Monday. Lots of minis in various colours and both square and rectangular. Lots of Woc's. Saw CoCo handle in red and lots of seasonal stock.

I got the perfect mini for me. Black caviar leather rectangular mini flap with SHW.

The shop was beautiful and many shop assistants. I found everyone polite and helpful.

All in all a wonderful experience especially as I got my perfect bag. IMG_1500977661.389918.jpgIMG_1500977680.864982.jpgIMG_1500977698.966808.jpgIMG_1500977722.635335.jpg

Hi, has anyone purchased from the rue cambon boutique and received a black presentation box instead of the white? It's my understanding that they only package purchases in the white box with black writing. My friend bought a woc from there last year but was given a black box.