Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

I visited the 31 Rue Cambon store on Saturday the week before last week. when I 1st entered, I felt a little abandoned, no one rushed to my "rescue" like I usually experience in other luxury stores including the Chanel store in Millan. I have to line up but got matched up with an SA about 3 mins latter; she was younger than all the other SA there, I forgot her name, I don't remember if she had mentioned it or not. She was kind and not pushy at all, I was in the market for a small classic flap or small boy; she told me that there is no small boy but showed me a few M/L ( I had my heart set on the small though), she told me that they won't get any small Classic flap for few weeks, may be July and August and this is applied to all stores in Paris. She showed me several boys, small and medium, i'm very petite so I only like the small, medium looked wayyy too big on me. She opened the "wall slide door" that revealed so many Boys, at various sizes; I pointed to the ones that I wanted to see; and she was gladly to show them to me, and even some last season mini, .... so many bags I got to see. I ended up with a beautiful true red small boy, I did not feel pressured at all, she showed me different way to wear the bag, let me check the bag before she boxed it up ( I did not get this courtesy with my 1st chanel bag). She even showed me some SLG but I didn't like any thing. She leaded me to the infamous staircase, "place" my husband at the perfect spot to take my picture. Too bad I didn't get her name so I could recommend you guys.
Congrats on finding your Boy!
Name SA should be on the receipt, somewhere top left, don't have receipts nearby to check.

Reactions: nattyt145
Hi Bee-licious, normally I do not post back the envelope as I de-tax in cash. So far I did not meet with any problem tho.

Once I de-tax and took back EUROs, the officer usually will take all the stamped receipts and I'm only left with receipts of the purchase tho. Am I supposed to post that?

Anyway for anyone who wants to know the % in de-tax in cash. It is at 11.7% and there will be a €3.00 chargeable per item for nett Commission of the counter.

Below is my receipt of de-tax if it is of any help to ladies here:

View attachment 3728367
View attachment 3728369
Good question! I have always detax with my credit card so I've always had to post my receipts

Hi hi, I got my medium red Filigree flap in Avenue Montaigne store. It is not as crowded as Rue Cambon. My SA was pleasant and the last I saw in early June there is still available the blue Filigree Flap in small and medium sized.

You can look for my SA as she is very pleasant to deal with and check with her if it is still available.

View attachment 3728363

My Filigree Flap bag (not sure if this is the one you are looking for)
View attachment 3728365
View attachment 3728366
Sooooo pretty omg!! What other colors and do you love it? Does it fit a lot in there?

Was in Rue Cambon yesterday, no minis and only have 1 blue small boyGHW. So went to Ave Montaigne, I always prefer this store than Cambon, no minis as well so I got a caviar small black boy ghw.

A friend of mine is staying in Paris by the Chanel that Coco used to live at on top of the store. Is there a sales rep I can reach out to about their stock inventory? She's planning to stop by there tomorrow to pick up something for me but I have no idea what I want!!!

A friend of mine is staying in Paris by the Chanel that Coco used to live at on top of the store. Is there a sales rep I can reach out to about their stock inventory? She's planning to stop by there tomorrow to pick up something for me but I have no idea what I want!!!
my SA Tatiana was great. But you should have an idea what you want though. The stock is great, but it doesn't mean they have everything; i'd recommend you come up with a list of what you want to match up with the store's stock.