Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Thanks all for the info, even though it makes me sooo sad! As to the second part of my question - Can I purchase a bag at a Chanel store in London before going to Paris, and then buy another bag in Paris? I'm wondering if the restriction is Europe wide or per country.

A few months ago, I bought a mini in Amsterdam and then a week later another mini in Germany without any problem with my own passport . So, I don't know if they have the ability to check purchases made in different European countries. If so, they didn't inforce it with me.

Hello ladies, I'm new here! :smile: I'm travelling to Paris in two weeks time and I'm hoping to purchase my first Chanel over there. Does anyone know whether they have the black square mini with silver hardware in stock? Preferably caviar leather.

Yes they cannot check across country. From my experience, you will only present your passport if you'll be needing the vat refund. If not, then I'm sure you can buy another bag, 1-2pcs is okay. But if you will hoard then they might control, so maybe try on a different boutique if you will buy your 3rd - 4th without any problem.