Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Need all Chanel experts here :
Can I check is it true that repair is free for first year of purchase?
When I bought it the SA never mention anything about repair and told me this design is going to be discontinued but I still see it available currently?
Anyway, my woc had stains and discolorations (from the straps!) on the leather lining due to humidity I guess, wondering is it worth it to repair or just live with it?Plus, can the zipper be changed to another design? The top zipper keeps poking and causing a dent marking on the front slot. TIA :flowers:

It's hard to avoid the dent from the top zipper. I'd accept it as a normalcy of the design Dear

it happened to me before in the boutique that they didn't put the authenticity card in it. I found out at Home and went back to the store and they gave me a new bag with authenticity card, this is when they have the exact same bag. But since yours from April, you need to ask the Montaigne boutique. but if you're not planning to sell it, it should be fine.

This is why i prefer they wrap the bag in front of the customer. Getting the authenticity card is a must as to me as it's part of the bag authenticity

Hi ladies,

I'll be in Paris next week and I'm super excited. Is it my idea though or have the prices increased already?? I want to buy the timeless WOC (the one with the big CCs style A48654) in black with SHW. I was in Selfridges today and the price was £1,120. Does anyone know what the current price is in France for this particular style??

Hi ladies,

I'll be in Paris next week and I'm super excited. Is it my idea though or have the prices increased already?? I want to buy the timeless WOC (the one with the big CCs style A48654) in black with SHW. I was in Selfridges today and the price was £1,120. Does anyone know what the current price is in France for this particular style??
I believe it's E 1520 in Europe.

Does anyone know when the sales begin in Paris?

I'm also looking for the timeless WOC in black..do they have them in Paris or should I just buy it in London? I want the rue Cambon experience but I feel like everyone says that you never find the bag you were looking for when you go there!

Does anyone know when the sales begin in Paris?

I'm also looking for the timeless WOC in black..do they have them in Paris or should I just buy it in London? I want the rue Cambon experience but I feel like everyone says that you never find the bag you were looking for when you go there!

When I went in rue cambon last November I got WOC and jumbo black caviar at the same time. A lot of stocks.. Like you I want my classic coming from rue cambon..

Would anyone happen to know which stores in Paris carry men's items, specifically shoes? Also, are the flat simple card holders - porte cartes- easy to find? In Italy, Rome and Florence did not have any at all and Milan only had two. Thank you!